Silsbee 3 West Orange-Stark 2/Final

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, rounder17 said:

So then that only applies when wos beats bc? I do recall reading this after the BC WOS game "Hats off too the kids and Coaching Staff in BC. Keep sleeping on WOS Baseball Team."

You didn't read it from me. Again if someone throws their number 1 against you why would you question if they are sleeping on them? Assuming he is the number 1. More like a 1 and 1A.

I could come on here like others and use the (if we had KJ WOS Wins) I've seen it used from Celina Fans and Silsbee Fans.....But injuries occur in sports and you have to fight thru adversity. Its a big blow to WOS, and the next man has to STEP UP. I have faith in the coaching staff and players to make the needed adjustment to finish DISTRICT STRONG. I will still be in full effect to Root the Stang's on. 

It was a solid game. Period.  Each team paid for their errors, which were very few.  It is how baseball should be.

Tied in the 7th and each team had their shot at winning.  Silsbee just executed better, its not a bad thing to lose this way.

I was hoping for a good game and I got what I wished for.  Enjoyed it from start to finish.  Including the mistakes.

Represent.

6 hours ago, td said:

You didn't read it from me. Again if someone throws their number 1 against you why would you question if they are sleeping on them? Assuming he is the number 1. More like a 1 and 1A.

I never said you did....and I don't believe they were sleeping on them. I repeated a statement made from a wos fan about the BC game. He directly called out the coaching staff and players after the game. They threw their number 1, or 1A in that game as well. Now the shoe is on the other foot after a loss, and some people can't take the same criticism. 

31 minutes ago, rounder17 said:

I never said you did....and I don't believe they were sleeping on them. I repeated a statement made from a wos fan about the BC game. He directly called out the coaching staff and players after the game. They threw their number 1, or 1A in that game as well. Now the shoe is on the other foot after a loss, and some people can't take the same criticism. 

Ok

34 minutes ago, rounder17 said:

If you're talking about me, I didn't even take it as a criticism. I was just answering what I thought was an honest question.