Dallas Lincoln 75 Silsbee 72/Final

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Kind of expected this post from the resident tool/troll.

And I kind of expected this response from someone who don't know anything about basketball...I guess since silsbee is from the area I'm supposed to be biased like you huh? Smh what makes your response even more ignorant is that I never said that I didn't want Silsbee to win, in fact I've been on here saying all year that Silsbee would win it all either this year or next. I just simply made an observation on what I feel you needed to beat Silsbee. And if Lincoln have guards that can break the press and score they could very easily beat Silsbee. i would expect you to be able to analyze the game after all these state tourney's you've been too smh

54 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

And I kind of expected this response from someone who don't know anything about basketball...I guess since silsbee is from the area I'm supposed to be biased like you huh? Smh what makes your response even more ignorant is that I never said that I didn't want Silsbee to win, in fact I've been on here saying all year that Silsbee would win it all either this year or next. I just simply made an observation on what I feel you needed to beat Silsbee. And if Lincoln have guards that can break the press and score they could very easily beat Silsbee. i would expect you to be able to analyze the game after all these state tourney's you've been too smh

You got him.  Mike is totally biased thinking the #1 team in the state that just won their semifinal game by 40, and has rolled everyone they've faced in the playoffs, is a quality team.  why don't you just let the Silsbee fans enjoy this thread?

Just now, bullets13 said:

You got him.  Mike is totally biased thinking the #1 team in the state that just won their semifinal game by 40, and has rolled everyone they've faced in the playoffs, is a quality team.  why don't you just let the Silsbee fans enjoy this thread?

Lol I said Silsbee wasn't a quality team? I'm confused....