(2016-2017)Houston Texans

Somebody needs to tell that punt returner you don't fair catch the ball from the 10 yard line to the goal line.  Let it bounce to the end zone.  When he suppose to fair catch it he let it bounce another 10 yards back.  Special team killed both the offense and defense last night.  Belichick is a master mind.  I have to give him his props.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's hard to imagine the thought of losing to the Patriots to be a "bad loss".

I think this was a "bad loss" for the Texans.

Agreed.  You're not going to win very often @ Foxborough.  But when you're up against a 3rd string QB, you'd like to at least compete.  I was thinking maybe a short week might also somewhat negate the Belichik advantage.  That's what I get for thinking...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just about time to quit watching this crap.  Texans way overpaid for Osweiler, and O'Brien over his head in the NFL.

Haven't been able to watch till now (work). Is it Osweiller or the Viking defense? They are pretty good and Mike Zimmer used to be Dallas' DC so I know he can coach up a defense.

I can't stand the way O'Brien tries to act like Belichek in his interviews.  He has that same smug attitude, yet he has accomplished nothing in the NFL.  If he was as good at coaching, as he is at being a smartass, he might have a clue how to call a game.  Time for McNair to clean house.  Rick Smith and O'Brien to start with.