Former SETX basketball player, Jaylan Ballou's senior season at St. Paul

1 minute ago, Gee Davis said:

After ur assessment...what was he supposed to do...pick his teammates and opponents?

No, he isn't.  It was just an honest nonbiased observation. I'm  glad the kid got better because his shooting was one of the weaker parts of his game, but looks like that 3 ball is 'water' now.  

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Now, great highlights.  Good that he improved because his shot looks to be better.  But I see that this kid is benifitting greatly from horrible defense (or competition, lack of) and what appears to be a really tall kid that was the recipient of many of those lob passes and east dump offs....

50 minutes ago, Gee Davis said:

Yeah he and his parents picked them outta all the kids in the country smh

Ms. Davis, just curious but what is the next step for Jaylan. Will he be heading back this way to go to school or probably stay out west?

4 hours ago, Gee Davis said:

Oh you were misinformed...he didn't move in order to attend a basketball academy of choice...his mother was relocated due to her job...the school isn't Oak Hill or St Patrick

Maybe I am misinformed. I could swear that what was said on here when he moved is that it was for college recruiting purposes.

• 1 month later...