Favorite Sports Related Photos

UTfanatic

7 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

King, Where you buy Canes hats from. I am looking for the New adidas baseball hats but cant seem to find them any where!!!

Adidas is terrible!  It's like they aren't trying to make money by selling products people would buy.  If they can make team hats, why not make a few extra thousand for the fans of teams that would actually buy them?

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Adidas is terrible!  It's like they aren't trying to make money by selling products people would buy.  If they can make team hats, why not make a few extra thousand for the fans of teams that would actually buy them?

So you signed a contract with them, just for the money!

glow in the dark

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

They Do make them for other teams. I have my Huskers Home and away team hats. I can find them for Miss St, UCLA , Louisville,  and just about all the other Adidas teams as well. Just not the U's.