#1 Elkins vs #6 Central 2nd Round Playoffs

Well soulja, their 2 loses were to bush 61-60 and woodlands 61-57,,, good team they beat bush 48-42, 6a #2 sam houston 83-81 they beat 6a #10 travis twice. they beat 6a. #11 Klein forrest who's rank, so thats a few teams i know. oh they beat #11 marshall twice.

Edited by central_jaguars
added another team

26 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Significant Loss- Beaumont Central. ;)

Haha

22 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Thats the only loss that matters at this time of the season :)

True!

14 minutes ago, central_jaguars said:

Well soulja, their 2 loses were to bush 61-60 and woodlands 61-57,,, good team they beat bush 48-42, 6a #2 sam houston 83-81 they beat 6a #10 travis twice. they beat 6a. #11 Klein forrest who's rank, so thats a few teams i know. oh they beat #11 marshall twice.

Dang!  Gonna be a tough one!

10 minutes ago, PINETREE said:

Never been to Channelview High School....is the gym big enough to hold crowds from 4 schools?

Not really but it will be fine. I expect most Elkin fans to leave when their game is over and really do not expect much of a Furr crowd.

Problem will be on Central/Silsbee side. I'm pretty sure they will be put on same side. It will be packed on that side.

22 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not really but it will be fine. I expect most Elkin fans to leave when their game is over and really do not expect much of a Furr crowd.

Problem will be on Central/Silsbee side. I'm pretty sure they will be put on same side. It will be packed on that side.

That's what I am worried about especially since I will probably get there about midway through that first game.