2015 Willie Ray Smith Finalists

WOSgrad

Just now, 78Stang said:

Ok- your right better stats are the most important thing. In that case, Cam Newton should have been Super Bowl MVP and Reggie Bush should have been the College Championship MVP in 2005 over Vince Young.

Yeah when we're talking about individual awards stats are the only thing that matters I'm not sure why this is so hard for you WOS cats to grasp.

1 minute ago, Gabe said:

Because I am not a WOS cat. Just can see things without blinders

Me too which is why DT should've won this award. I don't root for silsbee if you haven't notice...I also said that last year Dauphine should've won this award and I don't root for PA. So I'd like to know how you came up with the conclusion that JD deserved this "individual" award over DT please enlighten me Gabe.

I already have given you my reasons and obviously enough people agreed. You can't argue over what a kid did that led his team to a state title. Stats included. Jack led his team to a state championship. Period. End of discussion. He had great stats AND won it all AND won the state final MVP for HIS performance in the state final. 

Good night sir.

Just now, Gabe said:

I already have given you my reasons and obviously enough people agreed. You can't argue over what a kid did that led his team to a state title. Stats included. Jack led his team to a state championship. Period. End of discussion. He had great stats AND won it all AND won the state final MVP for HIS performance in the state final. 

Good night sir.

Again another team accomplishment being included into a discussion of a individually based award...this is the reason why they shouldn't let you news guys vote on this award yall don't have a clue.

1 minute ago, Gabe said:

What team accomplishment? HE LED THEM TO THE STATE FINAL AND HE LED THEM TO THE WIN! Thus the reason he got the MVP LOL. Are you mental? 

Take Jack off the Mustangs, do the Mustangs win it all? They would have still been great but I am not sure they do. 

So JD was the sole reason WOS won the state championship? LMAOOOOOOOOO now I see why this award has been a joke for years. I've heard it all tonight man smhhhh

4 minutes ago, Gabe said:

What team accomplishment? HE LED THEM TO THE STATE FINAL AND HE LED THEM TO THE WIN! Thus the reason he got the MVP LOL. Are you mental? 

Take Jack off the Mustangs, do the Mustangs win it all? They would have still been great but I am not sure they do. 

You sure have changed your tune from a few weeks ago. ;)

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's the most valuable player award.... Not the highest total yards awards, or the most tds award, or the fastest runner award.  JD got the SC, and DT didn't. Heck, in a head to head matchup, JD beat DT. In a real game, JD got the W over DT. I don't see what's so hard for the Silsbillies to understand. 

I see you're misinformed this award goes to the best overall offensive & defensive player in the area judged solely on statistics...not by wins and losses or by who wins a state championship. At least thats how it's supposed to be judged.