CFB National Championship Game Thread

17 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would say the pass Watson dropped into the freshman walk on for a TD that was broken up was kinda big.  

PhatMack19 this was a real big play and one not many is talking about even though bulldogbacker couldn't recognize it at the time. That play was a 4pts swing in the game as Clemson got only 3 on that drive. If that play wasn't made Clemson wouldn't went for 2 later in the game and this game would've been 45 tight going into OT!! Don't get me wrong there was big plays all in that game from onside kick, kick return for TD and 3 and longs that Bama converted but that play took 4pts from Clemson on a perfectly thrown ball from Deshaun Watson!

49 minutes ago, Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck! said:

PhatMack19 this was a real big play and one not many is talking about even though bulldogbacker couldn't recognize it at the time. That play was a 4pts swing in the game as Clemson got only 3 on that drive. If that play wasn't made Clemson wouldn't went for 2 later in the game and this game would've been 45 tight going into OT!! Don't get me wrong there was big plays all in that game from onside kick, kick return for TD and 3 and longs that Bama converted but that play took 4pts from Clemson on a perfectly thrown ball from Deshaun Watson!

big plays in retrospect are always right. 

Hbcc smh

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck! said:

Can't believe that. I believe that if you are able to go back and change a play or score, then everything that follows changes.....can't be proven or disputed.

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

Can't believe that. I believe that if you are able to go back and change a play or score, then everything that follows changes.....can't be proven or disputed.

I made the comment right after the play and someone questioned it.  I'm starting(have for a long time) to question his football knowledge.

11 hours ago, bulldogbacker said:

It was a GREAT game. Both teams played well enough to win.

It was not the GREATEST game because the underdog did not beat the all-time greatest cfb team. 

The GREATEST game was on LHN again, this morning. 

Watching that Crabtree game again?  Awesome!