ALDINE NATIONAL SHOWCASE/POST UPDATES HERE!

JustUs

BMTSoulja1 waiting on your prediction on the Central vs Sam Houston Game Tonight. Don't know if you have seen Sam Houston this year, To Me they are similar to Silsbee not much height, quick and aggressive 

I haven't seen Sam Houston this year or last year.  But if you say their similar to Silsbee, then we will have a chance at the end.  Plus, were playing a lot better now than around the time of that Silsbee lost.  I like us by 4.

What's wrong?  A nice double digit victory without exerting much energy...  Think about the big picture, OF.  The Tournament has a maximum of 5 games...  Central won 1...  Then if they go on to win the championship , it's straight to district with only a few days rest....  But your small way of  thinking is expected...  

I think Win Win is the only one that understood my post....had nothing to do with Central....just proof that TAPPS basketball sucks

So there are other teams that are whiney about it.  Funny because only 2 teams in district (or 1) would be actually competing with Central in district anyways....  So the whiners are now limited to 2 teams.  Hmmmm...

Everyone knows the two teams.  One has just been more vocal and out in the open about it.  The other one is more of a lurker behind the scenes.  I much prefer the former.  

Lmaoooo how y'all lose to Sam Houston their tiny....they do have some good guard play though I'll give them that 

Simple...  Sam Houston is a good team.  I wasn't there, but if they beat us by double digits, then props should be given.  They'll again make noise in region 3 in 6a...

Everyone knows the two teams.  One has just been more vocal and out in the open about it.  The other one is more of a lurker behind the scenes.  I much prefer the former.  

Yes indeed!  Lol