ALDINE NATIONAL SHOWCASE/POST UPDATES HERE!

JustUs

LOL!  OzenFinest has an old school mentality.  There was a time when TAPPS was used for practice games and wasn't taken seriously. I fully understand his thinking. 

...and thats why many can't take neither one of your posts seriously half the time...  Lol

Lack of mental toughness must be the common denominator...

...and thats why many can't take neither one of your posts seriously half the time...  Lol

Lack of mental toughness must be the common denominator...

I don't understand, either.  This is a tournament game.  It wasn't like Central went to the organizers and said, "Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeze! Give us Second Baptist to play!"  They played whoever the organizers put in front of them and, so far, have beat them.  Just like when the playoffs begin.

I don't understand, either.  This is a tournament game.  It wasn't like Central went to the organizers and said, "Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeze! Give us Second Baptist to play!"  They played whoever the organizers put in front of them and, so far, have beat them.  Just like when the playoffs begin.

OF just stirring the pot a little :) 

Based on a news article asking the coach about it, he still hopes to have Sodom playing at some point this season...

UIL at its most ridiculous.  Even with an inordinate amount whining from a couple of schools (much of it behind the scenes with a hidden hanky), the DC approved him.  Then said schools through various representatives and/or proxies, take their crying to Austin.  Textbook example of how UIL makes various rules (and exceptions) and then selectively decides how to enforce them based on what they want the result to be.  I could take the Sodom kid's case in front of almost any 12 non-biased people and prove "hardship" under the criminal standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt."  Just goes to show you it's who you know and who has whose ear.  /rant over