Most beautiful campus?

king

What's the best looking campus you been at?

This is the hidden content, please

A&M ranked at 44

Rice-42

When I go to Notre dame next season.I'm gonna take a tour out there. It's kinda like the Lambeau field of college football

I went to ND back in October 2011 for the usc game, and it was an amazing experience. It's a small campus, but absolutely breathtaking. On Friday's they usually have the gates open at the stadium to where you can walk down the tunnel. I'm not sure if they are still having that with the construction to the stadium.  Another cool thing to see is midnight drummer circle in front of the dome on Friday nights. 

A&M's campus is big but I wouldn't say it was one of the nicer campus's in the country.  Ole Miss was nice as well as Vandy.  I'll check out Bama next year.  

I like old buildings and architecture.  We just can't build things the way they used to especially on a budget.  I would like to visit those Ivy League schools in the fall and check out some 300 yr old buildings with some history behind them.  

Me and my buddy will be staying in Chicago. So we can go explore the city. He talked about going to the Notre dame pregame rituals which I won't be attending.

Don't get shot in Chicago.  You are missing out by not attending the pregame festivities.  At schools like ND, that would be the coolest part of the trip.  

A&M's campus is big but I wouldn't say it was one of the nicer campus's in the country.  Ole Miss was nice as well as Vandy.  I'll check out Bama next year.  

I like old buildings and architecture.  We just can't build things the way they used to especially on a budget.  I would like to visit those Ivy League schools in the fall and check out some 300 yr old buildings with some history behind them.  

Definitely agree.  Some beautiful places, especially in the fall.  

Call me crazy but I've always liked Tech's campus.  Very spread out and I'm a fan of Spanish architecture as well.  Lubbock obviously isn't exactly an oasis in the desert but the campus there is really nice IMO.  

it would a lot cheaper to visit Nacogdoches or San Antonio.