H-J Marathon Schedule

Lazeek

Thursday night i believe i'll have to head over after work.  Brock/Kountze, Big Sandy/Nederland, and then getting to watch my hawks play to wrap up the night.  that's tough to beat!

Never mind.  I've been informed by my wife that i'd much rather attend a retirement and then her company Christmas party.  Crap.

Never mind.  I've been informed by my wife that i'd much rather attend a retirement and then her company Christmas party.  Crap.

This is so sad!!!! You are setting a very bad example for the younger guys on this forum.  Please turn in your gut check card at the nearest Katilyn Recycling Center

I'm surprised to see Brock still coming even though they are still in football 

They are 6-2 and finished 3rd in their tournament last week. Only losses have been against 5A teams, Everman and Joshua. They will not be as good, but some of their best basketball players might only play basketball similar to how Silsbee has been doing the previous few weeks.

Weatherford has lots of kids for all sports. 

They don't have anything to do with Weatherford. Weatherford is just not good as sports.

This is so sad!!!! You are setting a very bad example for the younger guys on this forum.  Please turn in your gut check card at the nearest Katilyn Recycling Center

Not true.  I'm providing a perfect example of how to keep your wife happy.  because if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy!

One team will have tired legs....  Just like last year...

Obviously BS has a very good team,  they are not ranked #1 in 2A for nothing and made it to the finals last year.  I meant that this will be a  very tough test for the Dogs.

Edited by bigdog