H-J Marathon Schedule

Lazeek

I know that, but it was this very game last year that an excuse was formulated due to tired legs....

Last years game was the championship game, so it was at the end of a long 3 days of games. If Nederland plays this weekend like they did on Saturday, this might be an early preview of Saturday night's championship again!

Last years game was the championship game, so it was at the end of a long 3 days of games. If Nederland plays this weekend like they did on Saturday, this might be an early preview of Saturday night's championship again!

Please don't use the ref.that ref last years game one of them was from Nederland

Another great tournament put on by HJ staff, sponsors, community and Dr. Isabel. This was my 9th consecutive tournament

I caught every game in Gym 1 for three days. Before the tournament started, I picked Big Sandy to win it all. I thought this was the year HJ would make it to the Final, but slipped up against a Nederland team that has a lot of fight. HJ can get sloppy at times and forget to crash the boards, box out and get the best shot ea. possession. Anyway, congrats to Nederland on getting back to the ship, for a second year consecutive.

I spent Friday and Saturday sitting with the Bullock family and friends. I spoke to Angel's dad for a few hours this weekend and I found out so much about this family and how much the game means to them. It blessed me to speak to him, learn his values and what is important to them on the reservation and how much his children mean to him. Angel is just like his father. I wish them all the best in life. I'll continue to follow Big Sandy, throughout the rest of the year, into the state tournament :)

I do not believe they will lose a game, unless it's to LaMarque in the EC tournament after Christmas break. However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they run the table there, as well.

Go Wildcats & Native Pride ---- You have a fan 13 miles south in Moss Hill, Texas