WOS vs Cuero

tennisbc

the call before halftime was pure bull$#!+ and tilted the game at that time but they had their chances. 

I totally agree with you. I was there and very clear that there is perfect play when DT touchdown. Also, I keep watch DVD SC WOS vs. Gilmer several time to make sure if wrong or right call however it was terrible call and it was clean play. 

I was going to go support WOS but I ended up getting sick Sunday and missed worked Monday and Tuesday so I have to work Saturday! I'll be supporting yall from my little computer and phone at work! 

Just because you cant make it doesnt mean you dont support them. Heck, just your comment is support! Appreciate it RaiderGirl!

I totally agree with you. I was there and very clear that there is perfect play when DT touchdown. Also, I keep watch DVD SC WOS vs. Gilmer several time to make sure if wrong or right call however it was terrible call and it was clean play. 

Yeah, but even if we keep that TD, and we still lose by 3 if the second half goes the same way. Yeah it was a momentum breaker but it didnt cause us to turn the ball over so many times in the 3rd quarter.

Look back at WO-S semi-final round history.  None of these games really were for the weak of heart.  1986 New Braunfels, down 12-0 at the half with their running back Brad Grant, WO-S pulled it out in the 2nd half 28-12.  Then '87 & '88 with Tivy, WO-S wins 21-7 and 28-14 I think. 2000 was Calallen, only last minute defensive stand and unbelievable go ahead TD. Forget that final score.  Wimberly in '05 got out of hand in the 2nd half.  Sinton hung tough last year till late. If you got some meds in the cabinet, line em up.