Can it be fixed??????

Octfeb

Can the quote/reply to topic be fixed? Try to relpy or quote a response it puts you in the middle of everyone's post. Thought this was just a phone issue. But it is now happening on my laptop. :)( my annoyed face)

I know what you mean, It is very annoying. I thought it was my phone as well, but it is something for admin to hopefully fix.

I know what you mean, It is very annoying. I thought it was my phone as well, but it is something for admin to hopefully fix.

Yeah it is annoying. I couldn't quote or reply at all on anything today.. So when it kept putting me in the middle of replys, I just deleted everything anyone said that go caught up in the quotes/replys and then just submitted it... Now it works fine... Go figure... 

Edited by Octfeb

Can the quote/reply to topic be fixed? Try to relpy or quote a response it puts you in the middle of everyone's post. Thought this was just a phone issue. But it is now happening on my laptop. :)( my annoyed face)

Not sure which device you are using but when this happens on my iPhone, I tap below the quoted portion and a dashed red line comes up with an arrow in it.  When I hit the arrow, it puts you back down below the quote.  Hope it works for you too. 

Not sure which device you are using but when this happens on my iPhone, I tap below the quoted portion and a dashed red line comes up with an arrow in it.  When I hit the arrow, it puts you back down below the quote.  Hope it works for you too. 

Thats what I do. Works for me. When I want to get rid of a quote, I back space till it disappears.