Rumblings at #1 Bridgeport!!!

It is too early in the season.  I am just enjoying the process.  Just like Bridgeport came out of nowhere some other team could do the same.  I like Silsbee's chances this year though.  I too am a life long Tigers basketball fan.  I am not pessimistic, just real.  I won't believe it (state championship)  totally until I see it.

I'm not sure if there was an eligibility issue at Bridgeport because there seemed to be a a lot of people defending the way they went about it last year.  However, if there was, the UIL needs to rip the title and penalize the coach/school.

Even a casual fan could see that the situation allowed there was bs.  The UIL wants to put it's head in sand instead of stand up for the overwhelming majority of student athletes that it is suppose to represent.   

I know exactly what you mean...  

Lots of teams and lots of games to be played before that can even become a chance.  This team needs to focus on playing together and getting that chance one game at a time or an Ozen will beat you!  And wwe have one of those in our district!

ST413 , huh?  or an Ozen will beat you! Whats that suppose to mean? Sheez!!