On the real

Stattrax

So after getting home from the lake I was able to enjoy all this garbage.. Here is my take on all of it... From what I watched this year the best team I put my eyes on was Crosby.. They had more team speed and played at a faster pace than any other team I had seen.. Besides all the hype a few put on this site, my own eyes thought they had the best chance of advancing... However playoffs, are the playoffs.. Throw away the stats, and records, and strap it on.. After seeing the scores, they must not have been the best team in the region.. That being said, IMO out of the common posters on this board, I think they had the best shot.. I have made the post before of the Crosby posters as novice winners... And of course I am ridiculed with tradition means nothing.. Honestly it's all garbage. I get on her for entertainment value... And at the end of the day it doesn't make a hill of beans, because I know who I am and know what my school is about.. I will say, taking all the trash away, I think it's a good deal Crosby is trying to do in building a program.. Coming from the bottom is often not easy, and staying at the top is highly impossible.. As most of you know I do not consider Crosby SETX, however I did think they had the best opportunity to advance rounds.. To me without the likes of Plus1 has made this board a little less fun for the past few months.. Online, I think 14.2 is a wannabe. But in real life, I would have a drink with him... So what I'm stating is take it all in stride, this is just a site to have a little smack talk fun... Everyone has to eat crow once in a while, or possibly 6 years in a row... But it's part of life... In conclusion, we should all be proud of our teams on this board and support whoever is left..myself, will become a Mustang.. As we all know.. No one remembers second place.. So at this point lets jump on another band wagon and root for who is still in it....... I myself have haters on here, as well as good folks I have met and befriended.. We all have a common like.. And that's high school football... So the season is over, the crow has been eaten, the dogs are still dogs, the Indians are still indians, the Cougars are still cougars, etc. all the kids are safe and the holidays are coming up.. While I still have a good audience, I hope everyone has a safe holiday with all their families.. Life is to short to not live in the moment, enjoy it while we still have it... I for one can't wait till next year to start talking more trash and reliving it again... Peace.....

BG.... Get ready cuz I'm on you like white on rice all next year

14.2... Get ready cuz im going to have my own stats and bash Crosby every week....

RaiderGirl.... It's gonna be tuff on your Raiders, and I'm your #1 supporter, but LHs number 1 hater

CougarCal..... Quit stalking me, and your gonna owe me supper...

Plus1... Please get another logon and come back for the 18th time

NDNnation... Truce

ROLL Mustangs"......................

Edited by Stattrax

So after getting home from the lake I was able to enjoy all this garbage.. Here is my take on all of it... From what I watched this year the best team I put my eyes on was Crosby.. They had more team speed and played at a faster pace than any other team I had seen.. Besides all the hype a few put on this site, my own eyes thought they had the best chance of advancing... However playoffs, are the playoffs.. Throw away the stats, and records, and strap it on.. After seeing the scores, they must not have been the best team in the region.. That being said, IMO out of the common posters on this board, I think they had the best shot.. I have made the post before of the Crosby posters as novice winners... And of course I am ridiculed with tradition means nothing.. Honestly it's all garbage. I get on her for entertainment value... And at the end of the day it doesn't make a hill of beans, because I know who I am and know what my school is about.. I will say, taking all the trash away, I think it's a good deal Crosby is trying to do in building a program.. Coming from the bottom is often not easy, and staying at the top is highly impossible.. As most of you know I do not consider Crosby SETX, however I did think they had the best opportunity to advance rounds.. To me without the likes of Plus1 has made this board a little less fun for the past few months.. Online, I think 14.2 is a wannabe. But in real life, I would have a drink with him... So what I'm stating is take it all in stride, this is just a site to have a little smack talk fun... Everyone has to eat crow once in a while, or possibly 6 years in a row... But it's part of life... I'm conclusion, we should all be proud of our teams on this board and support whoever is left..myself, will become a Mustang.. As we all no.. No one remembers second place.. So at this point lets jump on another band wagon and root for who is still in it....... I myself have haters on here, as well as good folks I have met and befriended.. We all have a common like.. And that's high school football... So the season is over, the crow has been eaten, the dogs are still dogs, the Indians are still indians, the Cougars are still cougars, etc. all the kids are safe and the holidays are coming up.. While I still have a good audience, I hope everyone has a safe holiday with all there families.. Life is to short to not live in the moment, enjoy it while we still have it... I for one can't wait till next year to start talking more trash and reliving it again... Peace.....

14.2... Get ready cuz im going to have my own stats and bash Crosby every week....

RaiderGirl.... It's gonna be tuff on your Raiders, and I'm your #1 supporter, but LHs number 1 hater

NDNnation... Truce

Say what?

So after getting home from the lake I was able to enjoy all this garbage.. Here is my take on all of it... From what I watched this year the best team I put my eyes on was Crosby.. They had more team speed and played at a faster pace than any other team I had seen.. Besides all the hype a few put on this site, my own eyes thought they had the best chance of advancing... However playoffs, are the playoffs.. Throw away the stats, and records, and strap it on.. After seeing the scores, they must not have been the best team in the region.. That being said, IMO out of the common posters on this board, I think they had the best shot.. I have made the post before of the Crosby posters as novice winners... And of course I am ridiculed with tradition means nothing.. Honestly it's all garbage. I get on her for entertainment value... And at the end of the day it doesn't make a hill of beans, because I know who I am and know what my school is about.. I will say, taking all the trash away, I think it's a good deal Crosby is trying to do in building a program.. Coming from the bottom is often not easy, and staying at the top is highly impossible.. As most of you know I do not consider Crosby SETX, however I did think they had the best opportunity to advance rounds.. To me without the likes of Plus1 has made this board a little less fun for the past few months.. Online, I think 14.2 is a wannabe. But in real life, I would have a drink with him... So what I'm stating is take it all in stride, this is just a site to have a little smack talk fun... Everyone has to eat crow once in a while, or possibly 6 years in a row... But it's part of life... In conclusion, we should all be proud of our teams on this board and support whoever is left..myself, will become a Mustang.. As we all know.. No one remembers second place.. So at this point lets jump on another band wagon and root for who is still in it....... I myself have haters on here, as well as good folks I have met and befriended.. We all have a common like.. And that's high school football... So the season is over, the crow has been eaten, the dogs are still dogs, the Indians are still indians, the Cougars are still cougars, etc. all the kids are safe and the holidays are coming up.. While I still have a good audience, I hope everyone has a safe holiday with all their families.. Life is to short to not live in the moment, enjoy it while we still have it... I for one can't wait till next year to start talking more trash and reliving it again... Peace.....

NDNnation... Truce

let me know when yall beat Nederland lol

Agree Stat!  It has gotten dull on here.  Kind of happens when folks get their feelings hurt so easily.   14.2 isn't a wanna be.  Only looking up from here. GooD luck in baseball, hopefully we will see you there 

Looking forward to seeing all the red,purple,black,gold,green(and whatever color I left out)sitting on our side as we make this run...it is always appreciated#LetsGoMeetEm 

I would rather wear your colors if I'm supporting you.   Good luck!