BREN JONES HIRED AS NEW GCM HEAD COACH!

Peppermint Patty

9 hours ago, Octfeb said:

Thats always a big plus... 

The players like him is a plus no doubt but as Sterling how that's working out for them. I dont know how well we would have done with any coach we hire with us having to make the step up to 6A regardless.

New coaching staff will get my support as long as they teach these kids and use every thing they have at their disposal. 

All I know is I am ready for some GCM football.

I am not trying to offend anyone here just my 2 cents

why go through the entire process bringing coaches in to interview and have them tell their employment that they might be leaving for another job and drag it out for weeks when they guy you want is already on your pay role and sitting in your field house.

I have happy for Coach Jones because I think it shows loyalty from the school just dont understand why they drag it out 

34 minutes ago, coachhooker01 said:

I am not trying to offend anyone here just my 2 cents

why go through the entire process bringing coaches in to interview and have them tell their employment that they might be leaving for another job and drag it out for weeks when they guy you want is already on your pay role and sitting in your field house.

I have happy for Coach Jones because I think it shows loyalty from the school just dont understand why they drag it out 

I dated several girls before I married my wife. It's just part of the process.

5 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

I dated several girls before I married my wife. It's just part of the process.

So you had your wife as a GF on the side while dating other girls.. Good job.

I get what coachhooker is saying. Shouldn't have really wasted anyone of the other guys time. They wanted him from the get go. 

2 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

So you had your wife as a GF on the side while dating other girls.. Good job.

I get what coachhooker is saying. Shouldn't have really wasted anyone of the other guys time. They wanted him from the get go. 

No comment.

I get what he is saying too. I just know you also have to make sure it's the right choice.