Sub Varsity Scores and updates 10/29/2015

BMTSoulja1

I'm the secret good luck charm...it was actually 8-8 when I pulled up in the 3rd quarter.

With both our QB's and running back gone to varsity, offense couldn't move the ball. Defense just flat out got tired. They did well until middle of 3rd qtr. Guys gave a valiant effort. #28 for Central is a heck of a runner. He is quick.

With both our QB's and running back gone to varsity, offense couldn't move the ball. Defense just flat out got tired. They did well until middle of 3rd qtr. Guys gave a valiant effort. #28 for Central is a heck of a runner. He is quick.

They pulled the RB to? They stripped the JV for usable parts. I'm sure this game meant alot to those boys.

Guess that's how it goes. 

They pulled the RB to? They stripped the JV for usable parts. I'm sure this game meant alot to those boys.

Guess that's how it goes. 

All three are play makers. The kid they put at QB I don't think has played there, ever. It was an interesting decision, I'll say that. He is the starting slot I believe. He did the best he could. Even threw a TD pass. The Central JV is a good team. A lot of talent. It would have been nice to see our original team against theirs. Yes, Bost got pulled up for Vedrine and Rashawn for back up QB. Preston Hughes, running back, was pulled up for Runnels. A couple of games before LeBouf and English were pulled up for defense. That group of Sophomores is gonna produce some good defense.