Sub Varsity Scores and updates 10/29/2015

BMTSoulja1

I can only tell you about the freshmen level. There are  3 teams with a 5-1 record. Nederland, PNGAnd Vidor. Nederland will play Lumberton. Nederland 5-1 vs Lumberton 4-2. We will play Vidor who is  5-1 . The winner will be  co district or  district champs with Nederland or PNG or Vidor! Good luck to everyone!

Both Nederland & Png will have to lose or tie for Vidor Freshman to win or share district,Pirates are 5-1-1

DISTRICT RECORDS

Nederland Black 5-1

png 5-1 

Vidor 5-1-1

Edited by kf89

More ant bed issues?

Lol...no.  They were supposed to play Ozen there earlier in the year but due to a schedule change and West Brook playing Channelview there on that particular Thursday, the freshman hadn't played there this year.  It wasn't being used tonight so now it is...

I don't know if the ant problem has been rectified...

Lol...no.  They were supposed to play Ozen there earlier in the year but due to a schedule change and West Brook playing Channelview there on that particular Thursday, the freshman hadn't played there this year.  It wasn't being used tonight so now it is...

I don't know if the ant problem has been rectified...

Ohh...  Ok.  I understand....  About the scheduling, that is...  But am still baffled about ant bed issues...  Lol

I can only tell you about the freshmen level. There are  3 teams with a 5-1 record. Nederland, PNGAnd Vidor. Nederland will play Lumberton. Nederland 5-1 vs Lumberton 4-2. We will play Vidor who is  5-1 . The winner will be  co district or  district champs with Nederland or PNG or Vidor! Good luck to everyone!

Who was Lumberton's other loss, besides Vidor. I thought they beat PNG?

Lumberton beat us because our QB went down on the second play of the game.  We had no backup QB. Our starting  QB  at the time was on JV now he's on Varsity! It should be a good game tomorrow! I was told that the game is being moved to PNG not Vidor! We also took  care of Jaguars, they also beat Lumberton!

Lumberton beat us because our QB went down on the second play of the game.  We had no backup QB. Our starting  QB  at the time was on JV now he's on Varsity! It should be a good game tomorrow! I was told that the game is being moved to PNG not Vidor! We also took  care of Jaguars, they also beat Lumberton!

K, I didn't know that Lumberton lost to Central. Yeah, it was moved to PNG. Looking forward to a good game.