Processed meat causes cancer?

Mr. Buddy Garrity

still gonna eat my bacon regardless. 

Me too, but bacon gives me indigestion something terrible. WHO needs to keep their nose on communicable diseases. It's what i predict for the end of the world. Not nuclear destruction, famine, or flood, the sun burning out, or asteroid impact, but microorganisms. Call me crazy but we are one antibiotic away from fighting off pneumonia.

Wow, was that off topic and out of left field?

• 2 weeks later...

Evidently they've done another study on how bar-b-q & charcoal meat is bad for you (Caldwell mentioned it on KLVI this morning).  Who keeps funding this stuff?   When Newton discovered (always thot "proclaimed" a better word) gravity, did the U. Of Vienna run several more studies to see if Apples fall, or maybe they levitate?

And here's a personal story.  Heard recently repeated warnings/concerns about Diet Coke, which my wife and I have been drinking many years.  We decided to go back to regular.  She bought some yesterday.   Heard this morning Diet Coke may not be as bad as they've been saying.  I had to laugh.