Kirbyville @ East Chambers THURSDAY 11-5-15

Speedkills

I've been trying to hold this thread off as long as possible but couldn't resist any longer it's less than a month away and looking more like the district championship. I've seen East Chambers on film and I've been to 3 Kirbyville games and it's gonna be a good one. I'm not ready to make a prediction yet but that doesn't mean every one else isn't. Who are you guys taking in this one? 

Guys just chill on this for a couple weeks.  There are still 2 important games to be played before we get to the first week in November.  There will be plenty of talk about this during that week.  Not sure who EC still has (Buna and Woodville maybe?) but KV still has Hardin and Warren.  These are 2 games that will sneak up and bite you in the rear end if total focus and preparation is not given to each during that week.  The cats and bucs need to prepare for the each week as they did this past and let the chips fall where they may and if it just so happens that this game turns out to be for all the marbles, then there will be ton to talk about.....

Off night for the stat man so I will be there to watch this great matchup. Going with the Bucs this year. 

I believe I will have to go see this one myself.  I've got a coworker who's a Buc and I'm a Cat grad.  We've already been talking this one for a while.  Gonna be a good one!

EC by 3 scores. Shootout until the forth. Then the Bucs pull away. 

East Chambers 63

Kirbyville 42

Yes, I know that's alot of points. Lol 

EC by 3 scores. Shootout until the forth. Then the Bucs pull away. 

East Chambers 63

Kirbyville 42

Yes, I know that's alot of points. Lol 

no way.  Lol.  Ha !!! 

Too many of you are letting the one loss fool you. Kirbyville is not the team they were when BC beat them. Now I'm not saying EC has no chance cause Lord knows they're solid this year. But don't let a 6-1 vs. a 7-0 record sway you. This game will be high scoring and will last a full 48 mins. I don't see either team running away with it at any point. I'll be there and am looking forward to seeing it.

Guest ECBucFan

KV and the general public can think about and focus on whatever they want to, but the East Chambers Bucs need to be 100% focused on the Buna Cougars this week. Period. 

KV and the general public can think about and focus on whatever they want to, but the East Chambers Bucs need to be 100% focused on the Buna Cougars this week. Period. 

Everybody at EC is thinking the same thing everybody in Kirbyville is........that both teams will win out till they face each other, and who will win once we get there. Its possible to focus on your upcoming opponent and still look ahead to an obvious big game. Not only possible, but fun to do.