Kirbyville @ East Chambers THURSDAY 11-5-15

Speedkills

1. Coaching was good on both sides.

2. EC was definitely more disciplined based simply on the lopsided penalty calls. So that kinda kills that theory.

3. Silcox was good, but we had no problems containing him....even before he left the game. Besides, we had 4 or 5 players that were as good or better anyway.

4. True, it did. Lol..

Silcox didn't not have a good game.  But to say you have 5 better I don't think so.  He just had a poor game.  He had a great game against you last year and got the top award.  Funny how you have 5 better this year.   Enjoy the win.  You played better last night.  

Thanks but I did some research the Kirbyville Wildcats have won the last 3 meetings two of those in Winnie, Tx. So those that have been talking about talent, coaches  and discipline. I am going to have to go with the Wildcats being the better of the two  teams in all 3 phases special teams, offense and defense as well as the above mentioned talent, discipline and coaches. 

Thanks but I did some research the Kirbyville Wildcats have won the last 3 meetings two of those in Winnie, Tx. So those that have been talking about talent, coaches  and discipline. I am going to have to go with the Wildcats being the better of the two  teams in all 3 phases special teams, offense and defense as well as the above mentioned talent, discipline and coaches. 

Strong.  Not enough love for the road win last night v. a top 10 ap team.

Edited by Whoopi Goldberg's Lips

We can talk about this game for the next year nothing is changing, Kirbyville beat EC it's that simple, the reason, they simply played better, we can talk about each defense all we want, and the referees, but honest opinion Jackson Gore was the difference in the game. He was able to throw the ball when EC was  shutting  down the run, and EC wasn't able to throw the ball when Kirbyville was handling the run. 

Edited by About a week ago