Kirbyville @ East Chambers THURSDAY 11-5-15

Speedkills

Ill tell you what they tell all the AD/HC that come to Hardin " rent the first year then get the hell out of there"

Yes, very true.

Facts are this, Ec has NO hardware and their coach said this is their best shot for years to come. If you don't want to agree with what he said that's fine. You are the ones paying his salary. I could care less. You go 3 rounds deep. Somebody said, why do you play then? Come on seriously? After you experience 3 state championships BACK TO BACK TO BACK (carthage) do you really care about going 3 rounds? Hell no. I'm not saying it's not an accomplishment, but you guys are on this board pumping up EC, like EC did something. Talking trash about Hardin and the Buna's, Anahuac's, Woodville, Kountze's and Warrens of the world? Wow, some of the worst football in Texas history played here and you guys have the audacity to brag about it. Shame on you.

I really hope I am right about tonight. I said it in week 4 and I am saying it again tonight. Kirbyville wins and shuts your mouths.

Sadly next year Hardin will still be the butt of the dirtict

Unfortunately, you have misspoken. Warren, Kountze has that title.

We will have a new district next year anyway.

Sadly, this year and next year East Chambers will be the butt of EAST TEXAS.

One year of beating Kountze doesnt put you out of that catagory sorry lol

AND one year of beating Hardin doesn't put you OUT of that category. Sorry. LOL

We're even for the last 10 years..........so as of right now, you and warren are sniffing hind ends.

Silcox needs a big game tonight if you are going to beat Kville

It can be done, but you will have to avoid the Kville "big play" moments.

Do that, and EC wins. In comparing both squads, it was my assumption that Kville had too much team speed to be contained.

EC's disciplined and has better coaching staff so maybe that wins tonight. We shall see. I will be there.

Silcox needs a big game tonight if you are going to beat Kville

It can be done, but you will have to avoid the Kville "big play" moments.

Do that, and EC wins. In comparing both squads, it was my assumption that Kville had too much team speed to be contained.

EC's disciplined and has better coaching staff so maybe that wins tonight. We shall see. I will be there.

Im starting to like this guy