Kirbyville @ East Chambers THURSDAY 11-5-15

Speedkills

Unlike Kirbyville, East Chambers does not run the score up on weaker teams.  Most of the points given up by EC this year were after the starters were pulled, several times at halftime.  Kirbyville has left starters in the game into the 4th quarter, so don't be fooled by how badly each team has beaten common opponents.  It should be a good game.  I think EC will win by virtue of their stellar, disciplined defensive play. 

EC     40        Kirbyville  27

Unless I'm mistaken ec kicked 2 consecutive onside kicks against Buna when up by 3 and 4 touchdowns. Sseems like some would consider that running up the score.

Guest ECBucFan

Call it a squib then, if that makes you happy. Ball was kicked down field, not at the 10 yard length like a onside would be. Ball hits Buna player in helmet and bounces back toward EC. EC recovers. Do you think EC designed it to bounce off a Buna helmet, too?   

Whatever. Think what you want. Its irrelevant.

I can probably agree with ya about EC not facing team speed like Kirbyville this year. But the only Defence Kirbyville has faced all year prob even close to EC beat them ........ So let's let the 2 teams that are playing the game decide the out come Because it will not be done on here. I just hope both teams can get all the minor injuries healed up and come out on Nov 6 the and give us all what we have been waiting for all year. ONE HE'LL OF A GAME.....