New Caney vs Kingwood Park

I think this is going be a shoot out, probably a last team with the ball type scenario. I don't think a New Caney win is a given at all. In fact, New Caney losing brings Humble, KP and BH all back into play for the 4th spot. If New Caney wins and goes to 7-1(5-1) they are in though. 

True dat,Dayt/Crosby right now own head to head wins vs Humb/KP(3losses)BH(4 losses)=BH chance went down w/King loss,Broncos (1 loss) left Crosby-Open-@NC-Porter

I think this is going be a shoot out, probably a last team with the ball type scenario. I don't think a New Caney win is a given at all. In fact, New Caney losing brings Humble, KP and BH all back into play for the 4th spot. If New Caney wins and goes to 7-1(5-1) they are in though. 

I disagree, I do not believe KP will move the ball effectively against NC. I say they punt 5 times. Especially if their starting running back is unable to go this week. Our pass defense has been pretty good since the first game of the season. Can not let Reyna be the deciding factor. If NC does not turn the ball over excessively they win easily.

I disagree, I do not believe KP will move the ball effectively against NC. I say they punt 5 times. Especially if their starting running back is unable to go this week. Our pass defense has been pretty good since the first game of the season. Can not let Reyna be the deciding factor. If NC does not turn the ball over excessively they win easily.

Please don't disagree with coug. Believe me it's a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. By the way go NC.

Hurd didn't play in the second half against Dayton and KP outscored them 21-20. I understand why you feel like New Caney will blow them out but if you look at the schedule NC beat up on two 4A teams in non-district and has already gotten to play both dogs in the district. Last week against Humble even though they got those onside kicks they only scored two offensive tds the whole game. King's defense is so/so yet after hitting a big play to open the game it went into the fourth quarter 31-9 in King's favor.

I'm not saying KP will win but if Dayton couldn't blow KP out I don't think New Caney will do it either.