Normangee at Colmesneil

Normangee vs Colmesneil  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got Normangee or Colmesneil

• Normangee
    • Colmesneil

The opening district game for both of these teams. Normangee comes in with a record of 3-2 and on a 3 game win streak and Colmesneil comes in at 1-4 after beating a very weak Hull-Daisetta team in their last game.

Normangee will travel to Taylor Field and take on the Bulldogs of Colmesneil. This will be a tough start to district play for Colmesneil as I believe they come back to reality and Normangee runs away with this game by at least 28+

Who do you got?

Normagee will score/win by as much as they want.  I think Normangee and Iola get kids from UT and A&M that the coaches think need another year of HS ball lol.  We have Iola there.  Just hope our boys play wwwaaayyy over their heads and keep it close.  Smart money won't think that though. 

The opening district game for both of these teams. Normangee comes in with a record of 3-2 and on a 3 game win streak and Colmesneil comes in at 1-4 after beating a very weak Hull-Daisetta team in their last game.

Normangee will travel to Taylor Field and take on the Bulldogs of Colmesneil. This will be a tough start to district play for Colmesneil as I believe they come back to reality and Normangee runs away with this game by at least 28+

Who do you got?

you must really dislike colmesneil! Lol