why?

no need too.

Everybody knows what intangibles are? whether it be on or off

I said "check".  I didn't specify anything. 

Like I said I do wish the best for all players on and off the court, but more importantly off the court, cause at the end of the day basketball players are human beings......and basketball is just a game.

no need too.

Everybody knows what intangibles are? whether it be on or off

I said "check".  I didn't specify anything. 

Like I said I do wish the best for all players on and off the court, but more importantly off the court, cause at the end of the day basketball players are human beings......and basketball is just a game.

Well said! People forget this too often!

I don't care what any rankings say. Nijal Pearson is better than Jacob Young. No matter how you slice it. 

All right.  After watching him again yesterday, I do get your point.  No question he does a lot of things better than Young (but different positions).  Nijal literally gets better every time I see him (which is only every month or so).  The kid puts in a tremendous amount of time in the gym and it shows.  

At the level he is going, I don't see Young as more than a role player.  He's a superior shooter so that gives him a leg up because those are always needed.  Not sure he will be more than that though at the high D1 level. 

All right.  After watching him again yesterday, I do get your point.  No question he does a lot of things better than Young (but different positions).  Nijal literally gets better every time I see him (which is only every month or so).  The kid puts in a tremendous amount of time in the gym and it shows.  

At the level he is going, I don't see Young as more than a role player.  He's a superior shooter so that gives him a leg up because those are always needed.  Not sure he will be more than that though at the high D1 level. 

The way Nijal carried that Central team in the second half of the game against Kimball as a SOPHMORE will always be sway me towards him when comparing a lot of players 1 on 1. Nijal has gotten so much better at scoring the ball in off ball situations as well. In the rankings Nijal will never get the love of a player that is very good as well as having a big name. But there is very good arguments to why Jacob is better. I just personally prefer Nijal. 

• 2 weeks later...