why?

John isn't better individually than the top 6. He can maybe contribute more but that's not to say he is a better individual talent If that makes sense. I believe him to be better than Saladin. Which would make him 7th IMO. Everyone has there own. The only thing Boyd lacks over John is athleticism. 

Ummm defense... And consistency.  That would be 3 things he lacks....

In the right place at the right time,speed with out the ball ,makes a lot of steals that go unnoticed,can hit a 3 ball when you least expect.And the most noticable to me, is he gets lost on the court (meaning they forget to defend him) and he ends up making you pay for it.

All things that Comeaux does consistently.  He's usually asked to defend the other team's better players and does a good job.  

A top 10 of area players that doesn't include Angel Bullock of Big Sandy is not complete.

Go back and re read my post. I said "immediate area". I don't consider a three hour drive to Big Sandy to be in the immediate area. IF that were the case, I would have included Lake Charles and Houston players. But for argument sake, if I had included it, Angel would DEFINETLY be on the list. And very high!

Go back and re read my post. I said "immediate area". I don't consider a three hour drive to Big Sandy to be in the immediate area. IF that were the case, I would have included Lake Charles and Houston players. But for argument sake, if I had included it, Angel would DEFINETLY be on the list. And very high!

When is Dallardsville a 3 hour drive from Beaumont? It's just 35 minutes from Silsbee. Drove it many times.

It's roughly an hour's drive from Beaumont. Jasper is a farther drive from Beaumont.

Edited by AggiesAreWe

Ummm defense... And consistency.  That would be 3 things he lacks....

Josh was very consistent this summer which is a reason the college coaches took notice. And defense? Josh is a smart off ball defender. All in all it does not truly matter who is better. Just that both guys get play next level because they are both great athletes and I enjoyed playing with both of them. 

Define "immediate area"?

I just figured talk on this site of top area players would include players from teams that we cover on this site.

Define "immediate area"?

I just figured talk on this site of top area players would include players from teams that we cover on this site.

Jefferson, Hardin & Orange Counties. "Immediate" is obviously an objective word.  Everyone will have a little different opinion of what "immediate" is.

Josh was very consistent this summer which is a reason the college coaches took notice. And defense? Josh is a smart off ball defender. All in all it does not truly matter who is better. Just that both guys get play next level because they are both great athletes and I enjoyed playing with both of them. 

Bet.

may wanna check intangibles and im not meaning on the court, but I do wish best for both

Edited by 5GallonBucket