Score board

Octfeb

So Crosby beat Humble 33-24

Crosby beat Barbers Hill 40-21

Dayton beat Humble 41-20

Dayton beat Barbers Hill 48-20

What do you see come Oct. 16th?

Just curious.. Being some like to use opponent scores as a gage. And go......

And don't say we don't look that far ahead. I call bull poo. I know the coaches and players dont. But we as fans always look forward to the match up in 21-5A

Edited by Octfeb

Crosby scored at will vs BH.  Defense struggled in the first half.  That is the only poor half of football for the defense all season.  Called the dogs off 2nd half.

Crosby was up on Humble 27-0 at half.  Defense came out flat 1st drive of second half.  Called the dogs off after that.  I saw Dayton pull away from Humble after a bit of a dog fight early.

Of course I'm a Coog fan, but I see Crosby better at this point in the season, but it looks like Dayton is improving each week.

I expect a knock-down drag out in Dayton on 10/16, but right now my prediction would be:

Crosby 42

Dayton 28

Crosby scored at will vs BH.  Defense struggled in the first half.  That is the only poor half of football for the defense all season.  Called the dogs off 2nd half.

Crosby was up on Humble 27-0 at half.  Defense came out flat 1st drive of second half.  Called the dogs off after that.  I saw Dayton pull away from Humble after a bit of a dog fight early.

Of course I'm a Coog fan, but I see Crosby better at this point in the season, but it looks like Dayton is improving each week.

I expect a knock-down drag out in Dayton on 10/16, but right now my prediction would be:

Crosby 42

Dayton 28

I disagree with that statement

Crosby 42

Dayton 28

I disagree with that statement

No, seriously.  Dayton really is improving!!!

I predicted Dayton to wins you guys district this year. I thought after the start it would be a no go. They are starting to convince me otherwise now. I was referring to your statement about Crosby only playing the one bad half of football on defense. I was sitting with you guys at the Nederland game and I saw a pretty underachieving half from your Cougs in that game.

So Crosby beat Humble 33-24

Crosby beat Barbers Hill 40-21

Dayton beat Humble 41-20

Dayton beat Barbers Hill 48-20

What do you see come Oct. 16th?

Just curious.. Being some like to use opponent scores as a gage. And go......

And don't say we don't look that far ahead. I call bull poo. I know the coaches and players dont. But we as fans always look forward to the match up in 21-5A

If you want to look at score comparisons, Dayton scored 24 on King. Porter scored 28 on King.  Dayton vs. Porter looks to be a good game then by this comparison.

I predicted Dayton to wins you guys district this year. I thought after the start it would be a no go. They are starting to convince me otherwise now. I was referring to your statement about Crosby only playing the one bad half of football on defense. I was sitting with you guys at the Nederland game and I saw a pretty underachieving half from your Cougs in that game.

Which half did we play bad? The half they scored 6 or the one they scored 12? You do realize Ned only scored 12 offensive points and had 278 total yards on Crosby, right? They dropped 41 offensive points on Dayton and actually out gained them with 480 total yards. Not sure what you were looking at? 

Which half did we play bad? The half a we scored 5 or the one they scored 12? You do realize Ned only scored 12 offensive points and had 278 total yards on Crosby, right? They dropped 41 offensive points on Dayton and actually out gained them with 480 total yards. Not sure what you were looking at? 

You no what half I am talking about you were there

You no what half I am talking about you were there

Not really? Ned lost 14-6 on offense in the first half and lost 17-6 on offense in the second half. The 278 Ned got on Crosby is probably 150 yards less than they've gotten on anybody else so far. Crosby held Ned to double their lowest point output of the season. 

We lost to both teams, but I say Crosby wins by 14 plus. Crosby was far superior to us in the first game of the year. We were able to keep it close thru 3 quarters with solid defense. The Dayton game was a tale of two halves. We could not tackle Shaq Long. Long, Moore and Styner are solid, but Grace, Williams, all those WRs are too much to handle. Huge edge to Crosby on defense and the kicking game as well. Very well coached aggressive team with really good talent. 

Crosby 41

Dayton 23

We lost to both teams, but I say Crosby wins by 14 plus. Crosby was far superior to us in the first game of the year. We were able to keep it close thru 3 quarters with solid defense. The Dayton game was a tale of two halves. We could not tackle Shaq Long. Long, Moore and Styner are solid, but Grace, Williams, all those WRs are too much to handle. Huge edge to Crosby on defense and the kicking game as well. Very well coached aggressive team with really good talent. 

Crosby 41

Dayton 23

So we bettin,you giving me 14,I'm in

So we bettin,you giving me 14,I'm in

Crosby Dayton is a real Rivalry game.  You can throw out the rest of the season and who is ranked vs who is not.  Plus the game is in Dayton.  I don't remember when the last time Crosby won in Dayton.  With the rivalry plus it being in Dayton, I'd give no points on a bet.  But with that being said I'd take the Cougars to come out with the win.

Crosby Dayton is a real Rivalry game.  You can throw out the rest of the season and who is ranked vs who is not.  Plus the game is in Dayton.  I don't remember when the last time Crosby won in Dayton.  With the rivalry plus it being in Dayton, I'd give no points on a bet.  But with that being said I'd take the Cougars to come out with the win.

Did they play in Dayton in 2013?