Bridge City vs. Cleveland 9/25

Bridge City is the real deal this year, if you dont believe then go away!!! I see them winning district very easily. I wish the were playing WOS this year, believe it or not i could see them taking WOS down. If they would of played each other this year my score would be Bridge City 21 WOS 17. Hopefully will find out next year. DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

Y'all will be lucky to win 3 games in district much less district champs!

Oh!! WO-S would stomp a mud hole on BC and walk it dry.

download.jpg

Edited by Pepper Brooks

Yes that guy is going a little bit far but I do see us winning district and if not the only loss being silsbee and if you think we're gonna lose half our district games your crazy! And idk the outcome of BC and WOS would be but I highly doubt a blow out and actually think BC would have a good chance of winning if they played right now

Yes that guy is going a little bit far but I do see us winning district and if not the only loss being silsbee and if you think we're gonna lose half our district games your crazy! And idk the outcome of BC and WOS would be but I highly doubt a blow out and actually think BC would have a good chance of winning if they played right now

Hey, if you feel that way.  Have Coach DuBois give Coach Thompson a call and we can start this back up next year.  I'm sure Coach T would love to have his budget feel some relief with a 5 mile trek down Hwy 87!  But be careful what you ask for.

Now lets see..............

First

BC 42

Cleveland 8

Second

You couldn't beast WOS if you were given every play in advance that they were going to run on Offense and exactly where they were going to line up on Defense.

Third

You will not win a district championship this year, or any year that Silsbee is in your district. Hope that you can get in the playoffs, beating LCM or Jasper is not a given.

Good luck and happy Yam Kippur.

There you are again going into the past. And theres no spirit like cardinal spirit. GO BIG RED!!!!!

My question for you is where were you last year  when Bridge City could barely win a game? For LCM     , Silsbee and Jasper if we played the exact schedule y'all played we all three would probably be undefeated at this point. Bridge City is better but far from a state championship team. You jumped on a band wagon well stay on there win you lose too. Oh by the way LCM beat y'all volleyball team. Big win there lol

were talking about football not volleyball, how did i jump on a bandwagon? And what happend  last year does not effect whats goin to happen this year, bridge city is a different team this year as well as LCM. and I hate to tell you but yall would not have beaten Kirbyville or Newton sorry to burst your bubble. And what is LCM's record so far......? OUCH!

were talking about football not volleyball, how did i jump on a bandwagon? And what happend  last year does not effect whats goin to happen this year, bridge city is a different team this year as well as LCM. and I hate to tell you but yall would not have beaten Kirbyville or Newton sorry to burst your bubble. And what is LCM's record so far......? OUCH!

Kid, you have to lay off the red kool-aid. Jasper, Silsbee and most likely Huffman will beat the Cardinals. LCM is a toss up game and the Cards should beat Splendora and Cleveland.

BC might backdoor into the 4th playoff spot, but district championship, you might as well get that out of your head and as for BC winning a state title...thanks for the laugh

Edited by Pepper Brooks

There you are again going into the past. And theres no spirit like cardinal spirit. GO BIG RED!!!!!

The same goes for y'all. Wos would probably put 50 points on BC. Barbers hill and goose creek would beat y'all. I'd give y'all a fair shot at  Hj. But hey I hope BC takes LCM lightly you might not like the out come. 

Everyone wants to see BC win...well except for whomever we're playing that Friday night. :) I've loved seeing the support from all the other teams here, and see how excited southeast Texas is to see BC come back to life. I don't know who this new kid is, but I'm embarrassed by his smack talking and that he's turning such a positive new season in to an ugly grudge match.

Mr. Cardinal-statechamps15...could you wait until we win some District games before spewing the smack talk? Or not even then. No need to pot stir until we can actually back it up.

That's my 2 pennies....enjoy!