Port Neches-Groves (2-1) at Baytown Lee (0-3)

prepballfan

I like PNG in this one, but it will be a high scoring affair. Both teams can put up some points. I just think PNG will put up more points due to winning the turnover battle. I'll take the over on 80 total points in this one.

Ditto Lee can score Sstop not sure . PNG but not  as easy as everyone thinks ! I think Lee is gioing to surprise someone this year !

We got plenty left on D.

Who?  Only other Impact kids I can think of are maybe Meche, Schultz and that's about it.  I heard a Robinson kids name several times.

sad thing is if ya'lls coach should have had him out while way ahead, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

funny to see PNG already nervous bout Big Ned.  Will it be 6 straight??????

LEE goes up by 2 scores in 1st half, PNG wins the game 41-33, Ive seen LEE twice this year in person, they are so potent on offense, and can put up pts with anyone in the dist, but they dont know how to win yet, its been so long since theyve won, their mindset when they get a lead is, "oh crap, whats gonna happen that loses us the game this time" instead of, "hey lets keep our foot on their throat, and put this thing away".  they are 1 game away from being a legit contender.  laugh as you may, but if they get that win early in district, and realize how to finish, they can play with anyone, and could make some noise,  on offense they have playmakers all over the place, 

Who?  Only other Impact kids I can think of are maybe Meche, Schultz and that's about it.  I heard a Robinson kids name several times.

sad thing is if ya'lls coach should have had him out while way ahead, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If you've listened to our games, you would have heard Lejeune and Vidrine. Also Girouard and Anniboli. We are not without, so move along.

IN the words of the famous Taylor Swift Haters gonna hate hate hate. 

I will concede, PNG has the best players, prettiest and smart too!

I don't hate PNG I, in fact, envy ya'lls spirit.  what I don't like is the fact that many think your guys are way better than they are.  I remember LeJune , seems like,  I do remember the Vadrine kid, I think.  was he a pitcher last year? 

what have you all accomplished lately? 

Defense? I had no idea PNG has D?

Ya'lls ace out Rembert, no DBs, no push, What Tha heck!!!!!

bring back Burnett and you may have a chance to win.  No just set bogus pass records to go along with 500% seasons and losses to us -- is it 6 years now?

that's what I am hearing as well statrax