Dayton 48 Barbers Hill 20/Final

WOSgrad

Whats going on over on the 'Hill? I understand that the dist is tough week in and week out, and I also understand that there are people who hate BH, for the same reason people dislike the Yankees Patriots etc...With all that said, from a non biased, straight forward point of view, can someone explain the reason for a decade worth of mediocrity(at best), I mean the resources, and the talent pool from which to draw(way above avg IMO) are 2nd to none, yet they cannot produce a consistent winner on the field. I have some thoughts on the matter that ill share later on, I just would love to see what erveryone thinks, and what you would do different with that program if you had a say.  I'm going to take back seat on this one, and just read/listen to what everyone thinks.  CONGRATS to all the winners tonight!

Whats going on over on the 'Hill? I understand that the dist is tough week in and week out, and I also understand that there are people who hate BH, for the same reason people dislike the Yankees Patriots etc...With all that said, from a non biased, straight forward point of view, can someone explain the reason for a decade worth of mediocrity(at best), I mean the resources, and the talent pool from which to draw(way above avg IMO) are 2nd to none, yet they cannot produce a consistent winner on the field. I have some thoughts on the matter that ill share later on, I just would love to see what erveryone thinks, and what you would do different with that program if you had a say.  I'm going to take back seat on this one, and just read/listen to what everyone thinks.  CONGRATS to all the winners tonight!

One problem I see is that with the offense BH runs turnovers or inevitable. When you need 8 plus plays to score on most every procession penalties or turnovers are bound to kill drives. Thought BH played hard though.

Listened to the game on the radio, I'm just amazed/confused/dumbfounded (whatever you want to call it) on how many times we turn the ball over/fumble each game. No I don't have exact numbers or stats for the previous games/seasons but since we have gone to this run oriented offense it seems that we have never gotten over the fumble bug. We have been in this system for five years and it hasn't gotten any better, like the old saying goes, "you're either coaching that way or allowing it to happen." Hopefully they can turn the corner and get some district wins, its a tough district and it going to be hard to win when you put the ball on the ground.

People hate BH for the same reason they hate the Yankees and the Patriots? Hahahah! What a joke. That made my night!

People hate BH for the same reason they hate the Yankees and the Patriots? Hahahah! What a joke. That made my night!

not so much in recent years, and I dindt want to bring up phantom balk calls and things of that nature, trying to keep it focused on the issue and not turn it into trashing the brand. that's all.

Edited by N844_GCM