Dayton 48 Barbers Hill 20/Final

WOSgrad

Humble will be rough

I was trying to be positive. Lol Honestly, I don't see us beating Humble or NC this year, but I might be wrong. Our offense turns the ball over and defense is on the field so much that other teams cut through us like butter. I don't think anyone has an answer right now to stop the bleeding.

I was trying to be positive. Lol Honestly, I don't see us beating Humble or NC this year, but I might be wrong. Our offense turns the ball over and defense is on the field so much that other teams cut through us like butter. I don't think anyone has an answer right now to stop the bleeding.

well on a positive note.... never know what will happen until they line up and blow the whistle. Don't sleep on humble. 

Go Crosby! 

Edited by Coug88
Edited for Go Crosby!

BH will probably only win 2 games in district this year. As for firing the coach. ....it won't happen till after the season is over. High schools don't get rid of their coach in the middle of the season. I don't know if BH can be successful in another system, but this one is not working. Then again what system will work when you turn the ball over 5 times a game....can't blame that on the defense

Good FB game Dayt,75 th anniversary celebration had a lg turnout former broncos from class of 1944-2014.Meet/greet @Commons Bldg among DIST admin/staff/coaches/volunteers was outstanding.Good to see faces again that wrote Bronco FB History.Halftime ceremonies was great(some of us 1st time to pass thru the tunnel of DHS helmet on a art.turf Bronco stadium.Coaches current-past lined up w/former broncos,side by side went from goaline to goaline.My memory bank on dates now sometimes fails me trying to keep up on past history of Dayt fb,my sincere apology former Coach Edwards,Shout out to one of my favs Coach Riley Burnet who coached me & my 2 brothers & my oldest [email protected] Jerry Stewart addressed the crowd@Commons w/a speech that touched the inner man of who we were & how far together we've come= Man can he coach.Last night all honored w/moment of silence former Broncos(that passed)some taken early in life from perils of war & who await the greatest homecoming of the Lord our Saviour.

Thru 4 games=Chron 21-5a team rushing category=Dayt #1 leading the dist w/983 rush yds/245.8 ypg=above 2014 totals=avg 197.3 ypg so who dat says Dayt lost all their offensive production,every week a differant rb goes off.Hope last nights celebration of 75 yrs,inspires the Broncos for their team goals for 2015

What ever happened to some good ole power I, Normal Shotgun, Playaction offense..  Keep it simple.  BH looked to have some decent size on the line.  Line up and run it down their throat and beat them with some play action. Keep the reads simple for the talent you have. But when you cant pass and defense you play only has to guess run right, run left or run up the gut its not to tuff to stop. Yea there are going to be a few big plays but when you turn it over 5-6 times a couple big plays isnt enough.