Central's New Transfer

ozensfinest

I have heard that if the player is living with his parents in BISD, he will be able to play.  IF he is living with a legal guardian, then that legal guardian will have had to be his legal guardian ( court documented) for one calendar year before he is eligible.

That is my understanding as well.  I don't think he will see varsity action until next season. 

I have heard that if the player is living with his parents in BISD, he will be able to play.  IF he is living with a legal guardian, then that legal guardian will have had to be his legal guardian ( court documented) for one calendar year before he is eligible.

This.

It's my understanding his parents are not in the country. Both players are staying with guardians.

Neither will be eligible to play varsity ball this season.

Edited by AggiesAreWe

Yep, because everybody's perception is that its all about athletics. He just happens to be tall and plays basketball.  If it was all about athletics, he would not have chosen a public school like Central or a private school like Kelly. He could easily have attended a basketball prep school and risen among the high school basketball Gods. Let the kid play varsity.