Central's New Transfer

ozensfinest

From what I hear, the kid has been attending classes at Central since the start of the school year....

Ok-  I just remember reading on this board that he first attempted to enroll at Kelly but was two weeks late.  If this wasnt a last minute thing and if the Atlanta school closed down at end of last school year, I couldnt think of a reason he couldnt be here on time for Kelly enrollment.

Ok-  I just remember reading on this board that he first attempted to enroll at Kelly but was two weeks late.  If this wasnt a last minute thing and if the Atlanta school closed down at end of last school year, I couldnt think of a reason he couldnt be here on time for Kelly enrollment.

From what I understand the school shut down right before the start of this school year...sometime in mid to late August. Not sure of the exact close date but the kids didn't find out until they showed up for school on what they assumed would be the first day. Kelly started back Aug 13th. The kids started at Central 2 weeks after BISD started school

From what I understand the school shut down right before the start of this school year...sometime in mid to late August. Not sure of the exact close date but the kids didn't find out until they showed up for school on what they assumed would be the first day. Kelly started back Aug 13th. The kids started at Central 2 weeks after BISD started school

same post again Dove?  Good grief you dont have fresh fingers now? 

Something is really acting up on the computer

Went straight to the source and got whats going on with this situation and as of today both young men are practicing with team and that all paper work has been recieved from atlanta and filed with BISD and sent to UIL and is awaiting approval. all paper legal and approved by school. its up to UIL.

• 3 months later...