Central's New Transfer

ozensfinest

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying to understand whats going on with this issue and transfering. I been out of school for a couple of decades. Now kountze forgive my spelling lost a sr. player to ozen for basketball reason n I'm sure there other transfers to all different schools and  kids will probably play up coming season but these kids transfer in and was turned down by one school and accepted at central but all sorts of reason why they can not play but can if its jv is odd. Please enlighten me with the true reason for all the other kids can play who transfered and these to young men can not...not opinions but true facts.. 

Just trying to understand whats going on with this issue and transfering. I been out of school for a couple of decades. Now kountze forgive my spelling lost a sr. player to ozen for basketball reason n I'm sure there other transfers to all different schools and  kids will probably play up coming season but these kids transfer in and was turned down by one school and accepted at central but all sorts of reason why they can not play but can if its jv is odd. Please enlighten me with the true reason for all the other kids can play who transfered and these to young men can not...not opinions but true facts.. 

Kountze kid transferred to Ozen because his dad got a coaching job there.

From having to play subvarsity or anything like that.  See coach Dubois from H-J to Bridge City with his son.  A couple of years ago, See the girls basketball coach Jacks from Vidor to Lumberton with the star guard, his daughter......

Read the UIL rulebook Souljah or ask David Green @ North Shore. There is one small item most people don't get

Residency is the key, unless you have a D.E.C. who don't really care.

your right Dove... Coach Green was livng in the Fort Bend area when he got the job Brandon moved with his dad even tho his dad coached at North shore he hadnt been living with him for the year which is required i think..dont quote me on that...

Does not matter if your parent gets a job in the district or not...you MUST live in the district to participate in varsity sports immediately at any school.  Residency is deciding factor in eligibility...bottom line.  Dubois was eligible because they lived in HJ district then moved to BC when he got that job.

Does not matter if your parent gets a job in the district or not...you MUST live in the district to participate in varsity sports immediately at any school.  Residency is deciding factor in eligibility...bottom line.  Dubois was eligible because they lived in HJ district then moved to BC when he got that job.

Are you reading this Souljah?  I hope so :)