Lumberton at it again

A Lumberton varsity player has set a gofundme page for a jv raider players. During a scrimmage a jv player lost his hearing aid and they found it on the playing field in pieces. So Mason Sikes a senior took it upon himself to set up a gofundme page to help replace the hearing aid so the player can hear in school and on the field again. I can't express how proud I am to be apart of a community where our players help anyone in need in Lumberton!

A Lumberton varsity player has set a gofundme page for a jv raider players. During a scrimmage a jv player lost his hearing aid and they found it on the playing field in pieces. So Mason Sikes a senior took it upon himself to set up a gofundme page to help replace the hearing aid so the player can hear in school and on the field again. I can't express how proud I am to be apart of a community where our players help anyone in need in Lumberton!

Could you put up a link to his gofundme account?

Those boys at Lumberton  have the biggest hearts some of the things i have seen that they have done to help in their community is very impressive,  alot of other teams wouldnt do any of the things the raiders have done. Go raiders im pulling for yall this year. 

Go crosby^^!

Those boys at Lumberton  have the biggest hearts some of the things i have seen that they have done to help in their community is very impressive,  alot of other teams wouldnt do any of the things the raiders have done. Go raiders im pulling for yall this year. 

Go crosby^^!

I agree!  There's tons more to life than football.  They have class and character.  That'll make them winners in the "big game"!

Go crosby^^!

And this is the first season I EVER remember seeing varsity players at games go by the youth football players standing at the bottom of the stands by the field and high five the all! I just absolutely love this group of Raiders 

I guess I have pretty thick skin but I wasn't offended by what CardinalBacker said.  I don't think he meant it the way some of you are taking it.  CardinalBacker's posts are usually made with class and respect to opponents.  He was just having fun and the comment came out wrong.  Everybody just relax.