5.WOS

6.BRIDGE CITY

7.SILSBEE

You need to be on medication or something

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real...I mean yes WOS players do develope obviously better in football, i dont think a 0-0 tie in freshmen football will change too much in the next two years when they all meet in varsity...it will be rather closer than the HJ Vs. WOS game that was playedthis year atleast...anyone agree?

My Freshman year we were garbage!!!!(95) Then when we got to Varsity, we ran the table our Junior and Senior years. 10-0 both seasons. So thats how much you can believe that. ;)

• 1 month later...

1. Hamshire Fannett

2. hardin jefferson

3. Orangefield

4. Bridge City

5. Kirbyville

6. Jasper

7. Silsbee

8. WO-S

Those horns from Hamshire have two kids that both run a 4.4 forty. I think they're brothers, or cousins or something because both of their last names are Bell.....I think Chris and Joel are their first names.

I thinks it is going to be good year for football. WO-S will be back stronger than ever. Jasper is rebuilding, but they may be tough. Kirbyville is going to be in the hunt. Silsbee will be there to fight it out again with WO-S. That guy wg88pitcher must be insane if he believes this will be the order. Hey I think I'll vote for her if this order comes about.

:D  :D  :D

I just can't find an inkling of belief that HF can be "at the top" over Jasper, Silsbee, WO-S and Kirbyville. Sorry. They might fight their rears off and end up in the playoffs, but not at the top. They lost by 54 to the team that won it this year and 42 to one of the runners up. Heck, they had less than 100 yards of offense against WO-S and gave up 440. Experienced or not, they sucked rear this year.

With HF getting a new coach, we are hoping to be somewhat better this year and with the years to come. :P

With HF getting a new coach comes a new system meaning new offense & Defense it takes time for the players to adjust to a new system. maybe you will have something in a couple of years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder