STJFL Week 3 Projections

Battlin' Bear

i will be shocked if Bmt gold wins many games this year.  I think Nederland white gets back on track and Nederland black continues to do good.  still predicting a nederland super bowl.  Png will be a tough opponent.  pretty good coach with some big linemen.  lumberton will make it far in playoff but come up short.

this is Jr. I am talking about

i will be shocked if Bmt gold wins many games this year.  I think Nederland white gets back on track and Nederland black continues to do good.  still predicting a nederland super bowl.  Png will be a tough opponent.  pretty good coach with some big linemen.  lumberton will make it far in playoff but come up short.

this is Jr. I am talking about

I truly think BMT blue will be in the discussion at the end of the year also.

Ned B has had a cake walk so far and it will continue this week.   Real Test is week 4.  If they hang or beat BMT B by more than 12 pts week 4, then I ll Join the (almost) unstop-able bandwagon.  week 4 will tell the tale for them.  They will still need to Beat Lum W either in or on the way to super bowl.  Ned W has an easier road to the super bowl due to Conference and playoff schedule.  We shall see.  

Ned B will be tested this week against PA , so will Ned W against BMT W , but black has the easier conference and road to the SB

Easier conference means easier rode to the Playoffs.  Once in the playoffs they will have to play the tougher teams from opposite conference.  Their Superbowl will have to go  through Lum W and or Ned W. Doesn t sound too easy.