Channelview 57 Dayton 21/Final

WOSgrad

Wait for it.... No matter what we say.. It will be considered "excuses".  I'm proud of my Broncos. Channelview is the toughest team they will face til playoffs. And they will be in the playoffs. No need get our starters hurt more than they already were in the end. 

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

The guy was impressive (man amongst boy's) - one of the most talented QB's I've seen in a long time - 

How do you think Dayton fans feel about the team's outlook after losing by even more points at home to a team we've heard all week wasn't as good as last year? We were also hearing they had a bad defense but Dayton only had 245 yards of total offense. 

How do you think Dayton fans feel about the team's outlook after losing by even more points at home to a team we've heard all week wasn't as good as last year? We were also hearing they had a bad defense but Dayton only had 245 yards of total offensaq

It's still early and I think we',ll shake out just fine ,CV was just better than us .We did samething last year ,we will be a playoff team and be alot better when we play  Crosby. We'll see how we match up with Ned.its a  long season.

Uh, messed up my pickems. Hurts might be the best QB in the state. 

I think he's about the 6th best qb in the state but stil a beast. DSC did his thing tonight in a win against Manvel and Buechele is probably every bit as good as Stidham was at Stephenville.  Finished 2nd at the Elite 11 too. 

Hurts is a monster but the 318 rushing yards they gave up is what's been Dayton's Achilles heel lately. 

Dayton kept it close till QB got hurt.Looked like a concussion to me.Don't know UIL protocol if any on this injury.Hope the cobwebs clear and he returns soon.# 2 Moore is a gamer,both sides of the ball.Too much Hurts for Dayton,too much Hurts for any SETX 5A school.Dayton needs to get WELL quick to take them Bulldogs.We know they'll come to play.