STJFL JR Predictions

NedHomer

I think LCM is gonna be very good. I saw them scrimmage PNG JR White from across the practice field and it looked like LCM had some big boys. Saw them score a time or two throwing the ball deep. Looked like a pretty even game from what i could see kinda just watching here and there. Also watched one of the Lumberton teams playing one of the other PNG Jr teams saturday (maybe gray?) around noonish??and the Lum team had a kid #22 that looked like he was running a track meet. They looked good although the PNG team looked young as all get out. PNG White I think has a shorter, stocky running back kid that will take your head off and another back that looked good...both can run the ball well...watched the stocky kid from across the field throw a sideline block that hurt me just to watch it. Grown man type hit.

Just my two cents from what i've seen...

of course I haven't seen everyone or even close but LCM and PNG White will be in the running if i know anything about judging how good youth teams are. Seemed better than average that's for sure.