HD Bobcats

Well...it's been quiet over in Bobcat land.  What's the story?  We haven't seen anything.  Number of kids playing, season predictions, good players, offense/defense, ...we don't even know how many horsemen are over there this season.  My favorite posters to pick on are ghosts this preseason.

Where you at 55? I've been waiting on summer for this. haha

Look at all the love HD is getting lol. HD is a very young team in one of the toughest Districts in 2A. Centerville being a State Semi-Finalist, Groveton always tough, Lovelady is loaded and Anderson-Shiro is massive and young. I will never count out my HD Bobcats, "you play to win the game"... Let's go HD Nation, shock the world! Gotta love an under dog!

Look at all the love HD is getting lol. HD is a very young team in one of the toughest Districts in 2A. Centerville being a State Semi-Finalist, Groveton always tough, Lovelady is loaded and Anderson-Shiro is massive and young. I will never count out my HD Bobcats, "you play to win the game"... Let's go HD Nation, shock the world! Gotta love an under dog!

ha!

This has gotten too easy. Almost losing the fun of it. ... Almost

Wow 55, I had no idea how ruthless these folks are on this forum.  Kick a man when he's down.  Pretty tough overall Dist. yall are in, but at least you don't have Iola (even Crosby would have trouble lol).  I think them Cats got a shot against Hemphill. 

man HD is the powerhouse of SETX, Crosby who?? Crosby aint got Four Horsemen. 

Wow 55, I had no idea how ruthless these folks are on this forum.  Kick a man when he's down.  Pretty tough overall Dist. yall are in, but at least you don't have Iola (even Crosby would have trouble lol).  I think them Cats got a shot against Hemphill. 

This is all self inflicted. Every bit of it. We've been trying to say for years that they're not as good he thinks...and that the only teams they beat are terrible.  But...he just keeps throwing PAST results at everybody and talks about how HD is a dynasty. So yeah...reality hurts.  Can't win if there aren't any cupcakes on the schedule.  

This is all self inflicted. Every bit of it. We've been trying to say for years that they're not as good he thinks...and that the only teams they beat are terrible.  But...he just keeps throwing PAST results at everybody and talks about how HD is a dynasty. So yeah...reality hurts.  Can't win if there aren't any cupcakes on the schedule.  

LOL.  The competition in 2A surprised me when we moved here.  Some schools seem to do it because they have too. Others, like Evadale, put a lot of emphasis on it.  And numbers - last yr, not enough for JV. This year, total of 45.  Comes and goes.  Me & 55 hope HD comes back to Div- II.  Him so they'll be more competitive, me so we can get that dadgum Iola out of our Dist.  Them Iola boys only got one eye in the middle of their foreheads.  Scary lol

LOL.  The competition in 2A surprised me when we moved here.  Some schools seem to do it because they have too. Others, like Evadale, put a lot of emphasis on it.  And numbers - last yr, not enough for JV. This year, total of 45.  Comes and goes.  Me & 55 hope HD comes back to Div- II.  Him so they'll be more competitive, me so we can get that dadgum Iola out of our Dist.  Them Iola boys only got one eye in the middle of their foreheads.  Scary lol

Yes sir I am hoping for D2 next year, tough having 20 kids in 9th-12th grade. HD dominated Iola the last few years we had them in District under Coach Finney. 

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

Yes sir I am hoping for D2 next year, tough having 20 kids in 9th-12th grade. HD dominated Iola the last few years we had them in District under Coach Finney. 

There go those PAST results again.  "we dominated blah blah back when blah blah blah"

By the way...also had 4 college caliber move ins under Coach Finney. But, I do think he did a good job. Having said that they still had about a .500 record under him.

There go those PAST results again.  "we dominated blah blah back when blah blah blah"

By the way...also had 4 college caliber move ins under Coach Finney. But, I do think he did a good job. Having said that they still had about a .500 record under him.

LMBO this is turning into one of the best threads in football.  HD55, your turn for rebuttal.  Don't let OS2 intimidate you. 

this happens every year, imma have a few words come Groveton Week. 

These guys are good BG.  This Is good, classic, smack at its best.  Can't wait for Groveton week.  Just don't start a thread when Rebs play that 4A school other side of I-45. 

I'm just hoping for a healthy season this year... HD has the odds stacked up against them this year... No predictions this season from me. I will be a die hard fan no matter the record. 

lol somebody seeing the light………. I hope for an injury free season for you guys as well.