HD Bobcats

Look at all the love HD is getting lol. HD is a very young team in one of the toughest Districts in 2A. Centerville being a State Semi-Finalist, Groveton always tough, Lovelady is loaded and Anderson-Shiro is massive and young. I will never count out my HD Bobcats, "you play to win the game"... Let's go HD Nation, shock the world! Gotta love an under dog!

One of the toughest districts in 2A? Try one of the most the most pathetic. Centerville is currently disrupting the chances for most horrible district in the state. If Centerville can somehow dumb down to the rest, HD will be able to regain their tradition of playing in the worst district in the state. Fortunately, HD still maintains their impotent out of district schedule. 

One of the toughest districts in 2A? Try one of the most the most pathetic. Centerville is currently disrupting the chances for most horrible district in the state. If Centerville can somehow dumb down to the rest, HD will be able to regain their tradition of playing in the worst district in the state. Fortunately, HD still maintains their impotent out of district schedule. 

Won't do any good.  He's not responding. Well...he won't respond to me anyway. I'm sure he won't have a rebuttal to your response either.

Won't do any good.  He's not responding. Well...he won't respond to me anyway. I'm sure he won't have a rebuttal to your response either.

At least they are coming to grips with the true state of the program. They may be in the district with Chester and High Island in a couple of more years.

At least they are coming to grips with the true state of the program. They may be in the district with Chester and High Island in a couple of more years.

Wouldn't that be something.. They would definitely return to their "winning ways" after that.  One JV transfer from Liberty and they would dominate Chester and High Island in a 6 man game.

Yeah folks forget, including myself, that Finney had HD oh so close to making it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs, two seasons in a row. HD lost both 2nd rd games to top 5 ranked Alto, by a total of 7 points... HD had 53 and 58 kids report for 2 a days in both of Finney's seasons. Now we have 18-20 kids with no JV for the 2nd year... There are around 85 boys available in the school from 9th-12th grades...

Durn HD55, 85 boys?   No wonder y'all are Div-I.  H-ll, y'all ought to have North Shore on your schedule.  That's almost as many as girls and boys at Evadale.  

Jokes aside, if y'all have 85 boys, and only have 20 out, there is Definitely a problem somewhere.  Admin, HC, asst Coaches, something.  Hope someone finds out and gets it corrected.  To many kids missing out.  And I'd guess the problem would be easy to pinpoint. The kids know.  Good luck Hd55. 

• 3 months later...

Hardin vs. Hull Daisetta back on the schedule for week 1, in 2016.

Overall record (HD 45 wins / Hardin 8 wins)

Hardin has won 6 of the last 9 meetings ***since 2000

On Friday while rolling with liltex i saw a HD alum in Batson on the corner selling oranges for a grip to go get some more horsemen for the upcoming season. Hope it works out. 

Ha. He was on the wrong street corner. He should have been on FM 160 near Ames between CR.158 and Hwy.770

Back in the day, that's where the four horsemen were trained. And they were some mighty horses, I must admit.