Texas Cop Fired!!

BLUEDOVE3

The young man almost surely had Alchohol or drugs in his system, as has been reported in many of the other shootings/incidents.  Most of us drinked alcohol before 25   Young, good phy shape, get a six pack in ya, think you can whip the world.  Diff is, we respected (feared?) the law, especially when drunk.  Big trouble.  Today, I suppose, that's not the case, and that makes for deadly encounters.  

This is the hidden content, please

Seems in the end the firing may have been hasty.  The chief was trying to keep another Ferguson from happening.  Will there ever be any culpability put on those that are getting killed?  Prolly not, because the race card will always be the first thing threw out there by the media and the black community.  The media is going to try to create an inflammatory situation, so that they can sensationalize their reporting.

I know you are making a point, and a valid one at that, but this seriously cracked me up!

cop took a selfie with Snoop and got fired I think. Cop took a selfie with another stoner and is still on the force as far as I know, look in the Media Bias thread. 

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of things of interest to note from the article:

all shots hit him in the front, meaning he was not running away, and even after being shot did not turn away.

he was hit by a taser, but only one barb went in, making it ineffectual.  

There are still many unanswered questions in this case, but with what's being released now I'm not sure that there's any crime to charge the officer with.  Has anyone seen anything about a grand jury or possible charges?

A couple of things of interest to note from the article:

all shots hit him in the front, meaning he was not running away, and even after being shot did not turn away.

he was hit by a taser, but only one barb went in, making it ineffectual.  

There are still many unanswered questions in this case, but with what's being released now I'm not sure that there's any crime to charge the officer with.  Has anyone seen anything about a grand jury or possible charges?

k2, I knew he was on something potent.