Houston Chronicle

Octfeb

BH Freshmen only have 50 players going out this year. If that's true, decline in numbers is never good. This group had around 135 last year between the two 8th grades.

i sense a breath of fresh air is needed as far as coaching staff? Maybe those kids (parents) want to win. How were the football participation numbers there when Price was there? I remember them having a couple of large squads back in the day when they played my alma mater. 

Keep sharp eye on New Caney=200 kids out for football in a big growth area=they coming

I think the squad to watch is Humble. Kid that would've been the starter at qb was hurt last year, he's a mirror image of Brantley at King but probably a better passer. Same size and wheels though. With what they have coming back on the o-line, Brown and Macintosh might put up similar production to Brantley and Williams last year. You know they've given Dayton trouble the last couple of years and this will be their best squad yet. 

This is the hidden content, please

i sense a breath of fresh air is needed as far as coaching staff? Maybe those kids (parents) want to win. How were the football participation numbers there when Price was there? I remember them having a couple of large squads back in the day when they played my alma mater. 

Noone one wants to run that offense anymore. Youth kids that is.  Much less college level kids.  Bring in some thing new and numbers will go back up.

This is the hidden content, please

Umm 9 year run for Dayton? He forgot the 1 lol.

Wow.  After watching GCM last year, I wouldnt think GCM vs Central is a must see..... I think Central vs Nederland, PNG, Vidor, will be the key games..... I would also think Ozen and Vidor would be a must see....But who knows, maybe everyone is sleeping on them... But my must see is Nederland-PNG, and Central-PNG.............

Wow.  After watching GCM last year, I wouldnt think GCM vs Central is a must see..... I think Central vs Nederland, PNG, Vidor, will be the key games..... I would also think Ozen and Vidor would be a must see....But who knows, maybe everyone is sleeping on them... But my must see is Nederland-PNG, and Central-PNG.............

maybe they believe Central wont be as good and GCM will be better than last yr, then again it is the Houston Barnicle. 

In 06-07 Dayt was in GT dist,and after Livingston for 6 years=were we both granted a temporary 8 yr.setx pass for dominating

Everyone has an opinion I guess......... Thanks for the pass....... Because I hate the drive to both..... And that screaming woman announcer for Livingston is just annoying.