YAWWNNN...WHAT THE??? LOL

every now and then the blind dog will find a bone....you got your scraps, gilmer took your bone...try again in another 10 years, assuming wo-s is a school and not LC-M.

oh and yeah, clap. clap. you got to play in jerrys world

Haha u have an excuse for everything, so...what's the excuse for what happened to "your" team in Baytown

Not sure who you're speaking of buddy,I said they were the better team...in the 2nd half lol,I knew who they were and they were exactly who I thought

​some folks didn't have/show the respect you may have. so +1 to you. 

and also it was more than this site I saw the bitterness on. ;)

every now and then the blind dog will find a bone....you got your scraps, gilmer took your bone...try again in another 10 years, assuming wo-s is a school and not LC-M.

​Nope, we took your scraps.  And Gilmer got the prize...they deserved it.  But I will pose a couple of questions to you:

1.  How does it feel to know that last year Scarborough scored as many points against WO-S as the almighty Coogs; and

2.  When are your orange and black "Stings' fan" t-shirts coming in?

You know I love you Kron, I once made you a mod without you even having to win a bet! LOL! 

Funny thing is all the jaw jacking about rings, tradition, flukes, and other irrelevant bashing of the teams that made it 5 and 6 deep, is these people have probably never had the opportunity to have a vested interest, hometown, or a one true team to support that has had the opportunity to step on the hollowed grounds in Austin or played in the State of Texas' final game. So keep chirping and we'll keep winning!!

Funny thing is all the jaw jacking about rings, tradition, flukes, and other irrelevant bashing of the teams that made it 5 and 6 deep, is these people have probably never had the opportunity to have a vested interest, hometown, or a one true team to support that has had the opportunity to step on the hollowed grounds in Austin or played in the State of Texas' final game. So keep chirping and we'll keep winning!!

lets see once in a lifetime my team did okay in a ONE season coog fan.....ummm...i attended THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL OF TEXAS AT LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL IN P.A. TEXAS 10 CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH ABOUT 20 STATE APPEARANCES(ESTIMATED). PAM made it to the 5th rd of the playoffs not too long ago and was held out of the playoffs last year for the first time since 2008. i tell you ONE GOOD year and fans THINK they are a powerhouse smh lol. oh, i'm sure you were "the man" and played every sport at your school with C on your chest...have a seat son.

We got 3 if anyone is interested.... Came close on 3 more.... So I guess we played on that good ground a few times....... I never had a C on my Jersey.. But if I could have chose I would have rathered a S...... But I guess this is kinda starting to sound like a "look what I got post"...... But I will say.... LHS could play some ball, from, BJ, to Stephen, to Emmanuel, and Derek Giron, a lil Terry Miller, throw in some Shanderrick Charles... And I think there was a guy by the name of LiL...... Joe..... But.  I'm not remembering jewelry in the football department.... Definitely some in the BBall department..... I guess nicely saying, those might be inflated numbers... 

Coming from this mouth that bailed with that rat tail between his legs after the beat down, inflated could mean a lot of things, hopefully ego not being one.. We'll see how look he sticks around, well maybe y'all will, I may not make it as far as Crosby will!!

FFKAM(Fan Formerly Known As Mouse) What's up Bro? Man you sure know how to bring out the Best in folks Lol. I'll be in PA for the Ozen matchup, hopefully we won't take 56 body shots with no counter shots. Speaking of PA, tune in Sept 12 to fox sports.net to watch 3 PA kids play as Lamar travels to Waco to play Baylor. My Son hopefully will get some playing time for Lamar as a Freshman DB #20. Singleton & Armstead suit up for Baylor. Holla

I doubt #plusone has any rings...oh wait the ones that come out the gumball machine. i have no state championships, but have been apart of and witnessed my old high school win a few in basketball and track. you sir have nothing....you can't even get the foil ring from  a cracker jack box.

Bigcam, u need to bring yourself to the PAM side since ya'll got blasted last year lol...yeah will for sure be tuned in. i think your son is more of a better db than that camp hero at alabama lol...glad to see your boy getting time as a freshman!!

Bigcam, u need to bring yourself to the PAM side since ya'll got blasted last year lol...yeah will for sure be tuned in. i think your son is more of a better db than that camp hero at alabama lol...glad to see your boy getting time as a freshman!!

No offense to Rodney, he is a hell of a db.  However, I am not sure that Coach Jackson shares your opinion of that "camp hero at alabama."

welcome back , should be an interesting year seeing how many people you can piss off this year. Gonna be a fun year lol. Scrimmages next week man I cant wait to see what West Brook has this year. Would like to see a scrimmage with Memorial as well but for some reason don't think that will happen. SMH

he has actually balled out more at Bama than at Ozen. I think coaching is the biggest difference. 

He was good at Ozen too. If he would have come from PNG or Ned there would be a different take on how he played. Coming out of the 8th grade he had 95 tackles, 14 pass break-ups and 1 int. His freshman and sophomore year alone he combined for 191 tackles, 30 pass break-ups and 4 ints. You have to realize what you're looking at. A prime example is PNG fans talking about Rose beating Brown. They have no idea about schemes or responsibilities which is why Rose could put up all those numbers and never get an FBS offer and Tony had 20 after his sophomore year. Same way Rose will probably struggle to get on the field his second year in the Southland but Brown will start his second year for the team favored to win the SEC. Running 4.3 and locking down KD Cannon at camps just solidified what the film already showed.