Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Funny Vidor has been farther in the playoffs in the past 10 years than Crosby has. Oh yea that's the year they took it to the almighty Crosby lol

You see what I'm saying MBG? We're talking about legitimate football programs here, then we have someone from Vidor put in His Two Cents? This ask for every shot they take. 

Crosby deserves praise for last season. I think it was well earned. This year is a new year. I see that everyone has them favored in district. Probably deserved as well. Some even have them going to or around the state championship. WOuldn' t that be cool playing rigt in your hometown area. Last time we played for state it was right next door to were it is being played this season.  I am learning about Crosby's history. All the talk around here has made me take a look.

You see what I'm saying MBG? We're talking about legitimate football programs here, then we have someone from Vidor put in His Two Cents? This ask for every shot they take. 

Legitimate may be too strong of a word, your team has been relevant for all of one season and is picked to be again this year.  We will see.

Thinking the same.... I like to talk good about Vidor, but I dont remember them going far in any year...

Vidor went deep only once I'm sad to say.  In 1964 State SemiFinals.  Lost to San Marcos on penetrations.

Now I attend the Evadale games.  Great program.  Go to playoffs in virtually all sports, girls and boys.  

Vidor went deep only once I'm sad to say.  In 1964 State SemiFinals.  Lost to San Marcos on penetrations.

Now I attend the Evadale games.  Great program.  Go to playoffs in virtually all sports, girls and boys.  

Does Evadale still have the no homework policy? The Rebs are a great school. They work really hard to leave no kids behind!!!!!

Legitimate may be too strong of a word, your team has been relevant for all of one season and is picked to be again this year.  We will see.

Well, we've been more relevant that Ned for a while now. Like I said, we've been the 2nd best 5A program in SETX for about 10 years. ONLY Dayton has more wins, playoff wins, district wins, district win percentage, and a higher overall win percentage. Not sure what criteria you're using to determine relevance but this is actually the third straight year we've been the most relevant 5A program in the area. I think you're actually saying Nederland has been less relevant than Crosby lately, so at least we agree on that. 

Edited by Cougar14.2

Popcorn out......

Popcorn? You might need to grab one of those purple lean chairs y'all show up with at the 7 on 7 tournaments. I'm still waiting to use some of the material I accumulated while I was banned. You can get a lot of research done when you have "read only" rights. Once the first "stat" or "D1" joke rolls you'll see what I mean. 

Well, we've been more relevant that Ned for a while now. Like I said, we've been the 2nd best 5A program in SETX for about 10 years. ONLY Dayton has more wins, playoff wins, district wins, district win percentage, and a higher overall win percentage. Not sure what criteria you're using to determine relevance but this is actually the third straight year we've been the most relevant 5A program in the area. 

Get back in bed and get out on the other side

Popcorn? You might need to grab one of those purple lean chairs y'all show up with at the 7 on 7 tournaments. I'm still waiting to use some of the material I accumulated while I was banned. You can get a lot of research done when you have "read only" rights. Once the first "stat" or "D1" joke rolls you'll see what I mean. 

I don't really use the lean style chairs... I prefer the sit down style... I haven't been banned..... Yet..... I guess I understand the whole Crosby fixation.. You feel like you are not getting enough respect, your off your best season in history... And your ranked high for this season... You have always been second best to Dayton..... I get it.... I really do.... I'm just trying to will my guys to a DC.... No chance of a title this way, I get it... i did see PNG is ranked as the 80 something est all time winning percentage.. And I understand that may be a joke to you, but oh well... Like I said.... The truth is this.... Everyone will shut up if and when Crosby puts a trophy on the mantle.... Fair enough..... Until then it's just going to be the same ole Bologna... To your credit I think you have a high football IQ and make some pretty good posts.  I really enjoy the stat side... But as you say who care about tradition... Throw the last 10 years out the window.... It's all about today...... Aside from WOS, I do think Crosby has the best shot to win one.... And we don't get any D1 jokes because..... Well we don't put out D1 talent... But we get the tradition jokes.. The way I see it is everyone jokes about what they don't have..... But in the end it's all fun and games... :)

Love.  When 'like' just isn't enough. 

I'm thinking of upgrading from microwave popcorn to a real popcorn machine........

already gave that advice out....sams club stock up we will be here well into basketball season just annoying folk.  Well if you are annoyed by success.

Or maybe last 4 years, the ones that comprised Nederlands back to back to back to back district championships.  I'm looking at 3 playoff wins over 21-5a in those 4 years, 3 10 plus win seasons, one trip 3 deep and one trip 4 deep... Sounds fairly relevant???

Edited by Brubaker

Or maybe last 4 years, the ones that comprised Nederlands back to back to back to back district championships.  I'm looking at 3 playoff wins over 21-5a in those 4 years, 3 10 plus win seasons, one trip 3 deep and one trip 4 deep... Sounds fairly relevant???

Oh, No, that may be fighting words right there...... In my best Mike Tyson impersonation... He a skawed Mann....