PETA will have fun with this

Don't know if you've noticed BG, but remember the post about one crisis after another so you can't stay focused on one.  The media has taken the lion story and ran with it to avoid reporting on the Planned Parenthood fiasco.  Smh

What I don't understand, and never have, even before all this PP stuff is how abortion is not murder.  Maybe someone can explain that one to me, and please don't use not a living being until birthed.

I sure can't bswc.   Here's the real irony in this tragic story.  Back in the 50's & early 60's, I heard (never saw it myself) if you had a litter of dogs or cats and no one wanted them, folks would put the little things out of their, perceived, impending misery.  You do that now, you'll be arrested, and probably a big fine, and possible jail time.   Unborn babies, unwanted, are killed and mutilated for their organs. Legally.  

Again, as you said, maybe someone can explain this to all of us poor dumb folks.