The All New and Improved Code Red only thread

Please let me know if this is hijacking.  Last thing a forum wants is people posting in their forum.  

There is  a difference between a discussion on a thread getting a little off track and completely off the rails for several pages worth of posts, and multiple threads being taken off the rails by the same people.  If you don't know the difference ask one of the mods.

There is  a difference between a discussion on a thread getting a little off track and completely off the rails for several pages worth of posts, and multiple threads being taken off the rails by the same people.  If you don't know the difference ask one of the mods.

​Subjective.

Crosby has a football team? 

Forum Rules- Please Read before Posting!!  

Started by bigdog14 July

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent

7) No abusive or offensive usernames

12) Avatars are allowed in signatures

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors

Tread lightly, you may have broken some Cardinal (dawg) Rules:

4) Remain intelligent - ok, that one may be hard!!

7) Offensive name GCMPats2 - why the 2 GCM has never been to the 2nd round??

12) Avitar is not very good taste- The patriot already knows the outcome of defeat with his head down!!

15) No rumors - Yes Crosby has a team and they are better than yours!!

Forum Rules- Please Read before Posting!!  

Started by bigdog14 July

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent

7) No abusive or offensive usernames

12) Avatars are allowed in signatures

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors

Tread lightly, you may have broken some Cardinal (dawg) Rules:

4) Remain intelligent - ok, that one may be hard!!

7) Offensive name GCMPats2 - why the 2 GCM has never been to the 2nd round??

12) Avitar is not very good taste- The patriot already knows the outcome of defeat with his head down!!

15) No rumors - Yes Crosby has a team and they are better than yours!!

​keep it up...

Since you like to pick and choose rules....

9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

Its the mods'/admin's call that is our job.​

Since you like to pick and choose rules....

9) Keep to the subject. Post to the section that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

Definition of subjective, highlighted above.  

By your own rules I would say this post is not following Rule #9.  Post title is "The all new and improved code red only thread".  Or does rule #9 only apply when it is a Crosby Fan that posts anything in any other thread...others get a pass.  Kindly update your rules to reflect that non-subjective rule.  Thank you.

Kind of over this so.....

#Raiders15

And lets go CODE RED!  Picking up my season tickets in the new stadium this week.  Glad the sun will be in the visitor's eyes (sorry but I am), we will have concrete parking lot and I will no longer be watching the game with my two closest code red fans in my lap.  It was getting a bit crowded.

Edited by Coug88

Definition of subjective, highlighted above.  

By your own rules I would say this post is not following Rule #9.  Post title is "The all new and improved code red only thread".  Or does rule #9 only apply when it is a Crosby Fan that posts anything in any other thread...others get a pass.  Kindly update your rules to reflect that non-subjective rule.  Thank you.

Kind of over this so.....

#Raiders15

And lets go CODE RED!  Picking up my season tickets in the new stadium this week.  Glad the sun will be in the visitor's eyes (sorry but I am), we will have concrete parking lot and I will no longer be watching the game with my two closest code red fans in my lap.  It was getting a bit crowded.

​These are the owner's rules, not mine.  And yes, when the Crosby posters are hijacking most of the threads they will get more attention.  

Looks like the Oliver kid is at RT for Crosby. With Murphy, Bridgeman, Tankersley, Edwards, Oliver's brother, and that big #70 this could be the best OL Crosby has suited up.

Grace and Williams should be licking their chops.

​It's going to be interesting to see if the all stay on the o-line. I figured Murphy would play left tackle, Robert Oliver would play right tackle and Bridgeman would still be the center. I was just wondering about the guard spots? No. 70 is Steven Campbell I believe, I think he transferred from Manvel and is listed at 6-6/320lbs. Not sure where he came from but he had on a Hoka Hey shirt? Coach Mann tweeted that he and Murphy would be the left side of the line but IDK if things have changed since Spring? Either way, three 300 pounders to go with Bridgeman at about 280 will be very tough to deal with.

I was under the impression that Oliver's little brother would play on the defensive line? I was thinking the only open spot on the o-line would be the right guard spot but I heard both Tank and Micah are beast, they just didn't get much run last year because of how good our line was.

II fully expect Grace and Williams to combine for about 3k yards if they both stay healthy.

​It's going to be interesting to see if the all stay on the o-line. I figured Murphy would play left tackle, Robert Oliver would play right tackle and Bridgeman would still be the center. I was just wondering about the guard spots? No. 70 is Steven Campbell I believe, I think he transferred from Manvel and is listed at 6-6/320lbs. Not sure where he came from but he had on a Hoka Hey shirt? Coach Mann tweeted that he and Murphy would be the left side of the line but IDK if things have changed since Spring? Either way, three 300 pounders to go with Bridgeman at about 280 will be very tough to deal with.

I was under the impression that Oliver's little brother would play on the defensive line? I was thinking the only open spot on the o-line would be the right guard spot but I heard both Tank and Micah are beast, they just didn't get much run last year because of how good our line was.

II fully expect Grace and Williams to combine for about 3k yards if they both stay healthy.

3 offensive lineman over 300 pounds? I have been in high school for a long time, but is this the norm now? Do we have same amount of beef on D-Line?